Chapter 2

(A/N): Hey guys, it's @UniquelyOrdinary, but you can call me Sophie. First, I just wanna say it's a huge deal to me to be writing with Claire. I'm a big fan of her writing and I am going to try to do the best I possibly can with this story. I hope you guys like this chapter, and feel free to follow me. C: 

~Sophie 

~~~~~~~~~~

"What was that about?" Liam asked Louis once they were in the elevator. The show just ended and now the four of them were on their way back to the rooms. 

"What was what about?" Louis replied, confused. 

Liam gave him a pointed look, "You know what I mean Lou. The dancer that put his hat on you. You kept looking at each other like there was some kind of connection!" 

"Oh, that." The blue eyed boy scratched the back of his neck. "Why don't we talk about this when we get back to the room?" Louis eyed his little sisters and the elder couple in the elevator, not wanting to discuss the subject in front of them. 

Liam gave a nod and the elevator dinged, signaling that they were on their floor. Stepping out of the elevator, Daisy and Phoebe wished goodnight to the elder couple, causing Liam and Louis to give them weird looks. 

The four walked down the hallway to the room where Louis' family was staying in. They dropped the girls off there before returning to their own room. 

Once they walked inside the door, Liam bombarded Louis with questions. 

"Who was that boy? Does he fancy you? Do you fancy him? Do you know him? Why did you keep glancing at each other-" he rushed out. 

Louis held his hand up, making the younger boy stop talking. "One at a time, Liam." 

"Do you know this boy?" 

Louis looked at Liam in disbelief, "No! I have never seen him in my life. I just met him tonight." 

"Oh, you both looked like you knew each other. I mean he put his hat on you and you both kept glancing at each other. I mean, Lou, your eyes were glued to him practically the entire time!" Liam exclaimed, walking into the small bathroom that was attached to their room. 

The older boy, Louis, fell back on the bed, sighing loudly. "I-I don't know. There was something about him that was... entrancing." he sat up, chuckling, "and I never use words like that." 

Liam laughed with his toothbrush in his mouth. "Der yer lirke hism?" 

"What?" Louis asked.

There was a sound of someone spitting, followed by the bathroom sink being turned on. A moment later, Liam reappeared in just boxers. "Do you like him?" He grabbed a clean shirt and pair of pajama pants. 

Louis shrugged, removing his own clothes and replacing them with pajamas. 

There was no more talk of the topic for the rest of the night, both of them climbing into their separate beds and drifting off to sleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N): Sorry this is so short! It's really late and my computer is dying so I gotta go. Comment your thoughts and don't forget to vote! Claire will be writing the next chap!<3 xx

~Sophie