Chapter 9

Liam looked down at Louis and raised an eyebrow, but Louis just blushed and attempted to cover his erection. The family got up and Liam saw what Louis was doing and smirked knowingly.

"We met some of the dancers the other day so we're gonna stay and say hi." Liam covered for him.

Louis swore to never be mean to Liam ever again, although he knew it wouldn't last.

Once most of the crowd had left Liam went backstage and a few minutes later Harry came out with Liam and Louis nearly face palmed.

"I'm going to kill you." He muttered under his breath.

The smirk on Harry's face and the fact that he was still wearing his costume didn't help matters.

He bent down to whisper in Louis' ear and he shuddered as his hot breath hit the shell of his ear. "Relax, I'm gonna take care of you."

Harry dropped a sweater into his lap and he sighed, feeling his face flush darker.

Louis groaned as he stood up, holding the sweater in front of his crotch.

Liam was off to the side flirting with Danielle from what Louis could tell, but soon Harry was leading him to the elevators and down to his room.

Louis giggled as Harry locked the door and sat down on his bed. Louis tossed the sweater onto the other bed and straddled Harry's hips, rolling his hips against Harry's almost immediately and moaning In relief.

Harry chuckled deeply and started to press sloppy kisses along Louis' jaw and neck, stopping to pull his shirt of his head and then Louis'.

"I hate you." Louis whined, running his hands over Harry's toned stomach. "Got me all hot and bothered when I was with my family." He moaned a little as a large hand rested on his crotch.

"I was just doing my job." Harry smirked, kissing at his collarbones. He nibbled at Louis' neck and sucked at the skin until there was a nice bruise there.

"Harry, please." Louis whined.

Harry popped open the button on Louis' jeans and unzipped them teasingly slow.

Louis huffed and stood up, quickly discarding his pants and boxers at once.

"Someone's eager." Harry smirked, leaning back on his hands.

Louis rolled his eyes and unbuckled Harry's belt before tugging his pants down his long legs.

His eyes widened a little when Harry's cock sprung up and slapped against his stomach. It was bigger than he expected. He blushed a bit and got down on his knees in front of the bed. "Can I?" He whispered, mouth watering.

"I'd be insulted if you didn't." Harry chuckled, running his fingers through his feathery hair.

Louis leaned in but Harry stopped him, pulling him up onto the bed. He dug in his nightstand until he produced a bottle of lube.

"I don't have any condoms but I could probably find some in Zayn and Niall's stuff."

Louis rolled his eyes again and tugged him onto the bed. "Don't need it. I'm clean, you?"

Harry nodded and laid down on the bed. "I want you to suck my cock while I open you up." He whispered lowly.

Louis moaned at just the thought and quickly scrambled to lay over him with  his head by Harry's hips. He wrapped his small hand around the base of his cock, stroking Harry a few times as he felt a slim finger nudging at his hole.

Louis leaned down to lick at the head of his cock at the same time as Harry pushed a finger inside him.

Louis hummed and wrapped his lips around Harrys length, drawing a low moan from the other male.

Harry wiggled his finger and then slid In a second beside It.

Louis felt all his nerves on high alert, moving back a bit as the long fingers prodded inside him.

He bobbed his head, taking Harry further with each movement of his head. He could feel Harry pressing kisses to his thighs as he fingered him open, stretching and twisting his fingers. His cock was hard and heavy against his stomach and it was flushed flushed a dark pink and leaking precome.

Harry added another finger after a minute and Louis scrunched his nose at the stretch. He moved his hand, taking Harrys length down his throat almost all the way.

Harry let out a slightly louder moan and Louis did the same when his fingers brushed the small bundle of nerves inside him.

"Shit." Louis panted. He pumped Harry a few more times and then laid down beside him, tugging on his arm.

"I'm ready. C'mon." He whined.

Harry chuckled and rolled over him again, squeezing some lube onto his cock. He lined himself up after pushing Louis' knees up.

Louis just huffed and wrapped his legs around Harry's waist, digging his heels into his back.

Harry laughed and pecked his lips before pushing into him slowly. He stopped when he was fully inside and kissed Louis again softly while he adjusted.

"Move." Louis breathed out after a minute, nodding nodding and closing his eyes for for a moment.

"You're so tight." Harry groaned. "Feels so good.

Louis whined and Harry started to move his hips back and forth, slowly thrusting into the younger male.

Louis let out small moans and whines as Harry fucked him slow and sweet but after a while he needed more so he began to rock back against his hips, making Harry speed up the pace.

Louis was a moaning mess in a matter of minutes. He still had his legs wrapped loosely around Harry's waist and his arms draped over his neck and one hand tangled In his wild curls.

Harry was moaning softly as he alternated between kissing Louis' collarbones, neck, and lips, leaving small love bites on his freshly tanned skin.

It wasn't long before Louis arched his back and came over his and Harry's stomachs.

Harry moaned loudly as Louis clenched around him and came inside him, his jaw going slack.

He pressed an open mouthed kiss to Louis' lips and then slowly pulled out of him, collapsing beside him on the small bed.

After a little while Harry slipped into the bathroom and got a warm washcloth to clean them up. Afterwards Harry curled his bigger body around Louis' smaller one and they both drifted off to sleep.