A Chat with Manic

^This video is not mine, it belongs to Caleb Hyles. I'm just using it so you can hear what Manic, Silver, and Scourge are singing. You should check out Caleb Hyles though. His singing is awesome. 😀

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"*sigh* Alright then. Thank you for your time."

Shadow hung up his phone for the 12th time that morning. He'd called every local furniture store for miles around, seeing if they had even one vase that looked like his.

No luck.

He'd begun pacing to try to think of where he'd gotten the vase, when Sonic walked around the corner.

"Mornin' Shadow! What're you doing up so early?"

Shadow stopped pacing and turned to Sonic. "Thinking about something, Faker. What about you?"

Sonic was all smiles as he said, "I was going to visit my brother today."

Shadow facepalmed when he heard that. He finally remembered how he'd gotten the vase, and why it wasn't in any of the local stores. It was something he'd gotten from Manic, Sonic's brother. Manic had ordered the vase, but somehow ended up with two. He only wanted one, so he'd given the extra one to Shadow.

All that time spent calling stores for nothing.

"You okay, Shadow?" Sonic asked.

Shadow looked up. "I just remembered something. Is it alright if I go with you to visit your brother?"

"Uh, sure. But I thought you said he was annoying?"

"Manic is tolerable. I said you were annoying."

Sonic pouted.

~Later~

"🎵Leave my door open just a crack🎵"

"(🎶Please take me away from here🎶)"

"🎵'Cause I feel like such an insomniac🎵"

"(🎶Please take me away from here🎶)"

"🎵Why do I tire of counting sheep🎵"

"(🎶Please take me away from here🎶)"

"🎵When I'm far too tired to fall asleep?🎵"

"A-CHOO!"

Silver and Manic pause in their music when Scourge sneezes loudly.

"Dang it, Scourge, we were killing it." Manic says, lowering his drumsticks.

Scourge sneezes again before saying, "It's not my fault man. *sniff* I told you to keep your cat away from me."

Manic, Scourge, and Silver were in a band. Silver was the lead guitarist, Scourge was bass guitarist, and, of course, Manic was the drummer. They alternated with being lead singer, and Silver was lead singer for song.

They were doing pretty well, but Manic's cat (the one thing that Scourge was allergic to) kept rubbing against Scourge's legs, making him sneeze.

"It sounds great so far. And I'm sure Manic's cat won't be joining the performance." Sonic said from the couch. He and Shadow had walked in earlier, and decided to let Manic finish practicing.

Shadow picked up and began petting Tux, Manic's gray and white cat. "I think he just likes Scourge."

"Okay, let's take a break." Manic said, putting his drumsticks away.

Sonic followed Silver and Scourge out of the room to talk to them.

Shadow turned to Manic, who was grabbing a cupcake from the fridge. "Manic, I need to ask you something."