My New Friend

Amber's POV:

"And that's how I ended up here." I nudged my head to her apartment. Her facial experssion didn't change. It was motionless. I was starting to regret telling her. She probably thinks I'm a lunatic. I looked down and sighed. The next second, I felt two arms hug me. I looked up and saw her. I hugged back immediately. That's all I needed. A person to hug me or be there and listen. She pulled back. "Thank you" She nodded and went into the tiny kitchen. She came back with a bowl of soup. "Eat up. You must be starving" She smiled and I took the plate. As I ate, she starting talking. "Sorry for my bad manners. My name is Maximus, but you can call me Max. I was born in the U.S. but my family is from Britain. I visit my family in England each year. Well, the remaing paople of my family." I stopped eating and looked up.

        "What do you mean the remaining of your family?" She looked down and started to get uncomfortable. I was taken aback. "I-I'm sorry. I didnt mean to-" I got cut off. " No... no... its ok. I'll tell you... When I was just a little girl in state school, my family left me home alone. I thought they'd come back, but that night, my auntie came to the flat crying. I was confused. For a 7 year old, not alot things can be comprehended.  But I did know it had to have my family involved. The next day, my auntie took me to the hospital and we went into a bright white room. I saw my family in beds, so I ran up to my mum, I thought she was sleeping, so I started to tug at her sheets. I heard a beeping that hurt my ears, but a long beep. Doctors came running in. One by one, each one went off. I held my ears because it hurt. My auntie took me out. She was crying to my uncle. I was confused. The dotors came out and talked to my auntie. She broke down. The doctor came to me and knelt so he was at my level. I looked at him and he smiled. He told me straight up and the worst way possible. While smiling he said, 'You're family is dead!' I started crying. I just couldn't handle it..." She was crying. Why would the doctor do that? I hope he's dead right now. He such a dick! I hugged her.

She wiped away the tear and looked at her watch. "Shoot. I have to go..." I looked at her confused. "Where to?" I couldn't help but get curious. "I gotta go to photoshoot. I'm a photographer." She said with a smile. "Wanna come?" I nodded excitedly.

~~~ Hawaii's Top Models ~~~

"You work here?!" Hawaii's Top Models was, like, my all time favourite show! She's a photographer here?! She chuckled and gave me a tour of the huge building. " And finally, this is my work station." It was amazing!  It was big and with lots of backgrounds. "Wanna try to be one of my models?" Her question took me off guard. "M-me a m-model??..." She nodded. I smiled and two ladies took me away. "Don't worry... they won't hurt you!" Was the last thing I heard her say. Then, I barged threw 2 big blue doors... WOW!!!

AN: OMFG GUYS! IM SOOO SORRY! IVE BEEN VERY BUSY AND SOO SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS VERY SHITTY! I WILL WORK HARDER NEXT TIME! IM SORRY I LET YOU DOWN! v.v