Indian Mound Ghosts in Harrison County

One spring evening I was sitting on my porch stargazing when all of a sudden I heard these sounds of drums and men yelling. I live in Harrison County, and my location is surround by rolling hills that all empty to the center of a flat area, and at the center of this area is flat farmland that extends for about three miles. I live close by and I could hear these strange noises as if they were in front of me. But all I could see was a couple of cows laying in the field.

I checked with my neighbors if they'd hears anything but they didn't hear a thing. I also noticed something in this farm area. There are two, I think, INDIAN MOUNDS in this field. Ohio is well known for these mounds. My theory is that the local Indians' spirits have not yet rested and are still down in these fields wandering around and are not really sure what is going on. In my section of Harrison county near Tappan Lake there were different tribes many years ago.

I haven't told anybody this because my family will think I 'am crazy. I'm sure you know this is what I heard. I'm still looking into my area's history to look for records of Indian tribes in this area. '

(A/N I DIDN'T make this one I found it on the web and thought it was creepy)