Chapter 3

What a chaos.Are they my new classmates?.I'm so happy!Note the sarcasm...

I made my way to an empty seat.Everyone was watching my every move. I hate attention...

I sat down and but my backpack under the desk,their eyes on me.

"What are you looking at?" I whispered to myself,but the guy next to me heard me and he stood up

"You look so innocent why are you even here?" he whispered in my ear

I didn't say anything and pushed him away.He was about to say something but Mr Do got in the classroom.

"Okay class,you have a new classmate.Please come introduce yourself"Mr Do said,rolling his sleeves up to his elbow

Fuck that's hot

I put my hands on the desk and pushed my self up.I made my way next to Mr Do, fixing my skirt...

"Hello,I'm Jeon Seohyun and I'm from Australia. I like colorful things and food. Please take care of me" I said and went straight to my seat.

"Welcome Seohyun" Mr Do said and smiled"Okay class,open your books on page 87"

I reached for my bag and the guy beside me said "so your name is Seohyun... Nice.I like that name"

"Shut up" I said and hit his arm with my book...He stopped it and turned his head on the front.

I looked in front of me and saw Mr Do leaning against my desk,staring at me.

"Trouble on your first day?Rule number one in my class is NO TALKING.So,detention"

Woah straight to the point

"What?He spoke to me!"

"Oh?Is it his fault now?Am I not seeing well?I know what's going on around me.You hit him too...I'm against violence...double detention"

"But I just told him to stop talking!"

"Are you talking back to me?Triple detention!!!"

He is crazy. There is no other explanation! I decided to say nothing and I saw him going on his desk.I just asked him

"What page again?"

I saw him roll his tongue inside his mouth...

"87.You are off to a great first day." He said

We did some stuff on the book and then the bell rang.Since we have a second hour with him,we stayed there...

"Close your books!" Mr Do shouted which made me jump from my seat

The young teacher handed some paper to my classmates but not me.

"Where is mine?" I asked

"You don't have one. You are coming with me to the board...Stand up."

I stood up and followed him...He wrote something on the board and told me to solve it...I stared at it for a couple of seconds and then turned my head to Mr Do...

"I don't know how" I said looking down.

"Look."
He started explaining the theory and I was listening to him interested.

"Get it now?" He said looking in my eyes.

"Yeah...I  think" I said unsure

"Here,solve this" I watched him as he wrote the numbers on the board.He looked so focused. He was saying what he was writing and his lips moved...honestly,it was such a good view...

I grabbed the chalk and started solving it. I looked at Mr Do whenever I thought I was doing it wrong. He always nodded telling me that I did it right.

"Congratulations!" Mr Do said

"Yay!Thank you!" I said

"Okay now I'm going to give you a photocopy.Since you are left behind,you won't do the same homework as your classmates for now..." he paused and sighed..."This is your homework,do it and bring it next time...I want to see if you have understood..."

"Okay..."I said bowing and went to my seat

The bell rang and I picked up my stuff and put the into my backpack

"Jeon Seohyun. Don't forget detention after school" he said organizing his desk...

I groaned and said nothing... I grabbed my backpack and left the classroom
〰〰〰〰〰
"...and I have after school detention for the next 3 days" I told Mina everything that happened today...We were at the cafeteria and she was sitting next to Jinwoo... And I,like the third wheel I am,was telling my problems to them,that were probably not paying attention to me because they are busy with their phones..

"So what are you planning to do on your birthday?" Mina asked Jinwoo,completely ignoring me

I stood up,grabbed my food and left them...I was so pissed...Not only today...

Mina has been acting like that a lot...They are telling me to meet up and they are on their phones all the time...Get a life bruh

"Yah!Seohyun!" Someone called my name and I turned around

It was the guy from my class...

"You look weird,are you okay?Come sit with us!" He said.I looked at the table...2 boys and 1 girl...

"Comeee" the girl said

So I made my way to their table...
"Are you sure you don't mind?"I asked

" yeah" the other guy said

"Sooo your names?My name is Seohyun"

"I'm Changkyun,this is Seokmin and she is Ria"the guy that's in my class said...

"Nice to meet you guys" I smiled

"Nice to meet you too", Ria said

"Anyways,I'm sorry you will stay for detention. Its my fault I know..." Changkyun said

"Its okay" I laughed "Mr Do is crazy."

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
Tadaaaa😂

23 January 2018