Chapter 11

"Please no" I said

"Come on! It will be fine!" Kyungsoo said

"No I'm scared!"

"I will protect you" he said,and let me tell you,I didn't expect that at all

But I said nothing anyways...I went upstairs and came back with my pillow and a blanket.

Kyungsoo chuckled when he saw me.

I sat next to him and hugged my knees. I covered myself with the blanket and put my pillow on my knees to rest my head there.

After a while,I realised that Kyungsoo didn't have a blanket. I tapped his shoulder to get his attention.

I showed him the blanket and uncovered myself to give it to him. He placed his hand over mine and told me "Keep it you need it more."

"But you'll get cold."

"I won't...keep it"

"Let's share it then..."

I got closer to him and placed the blanket on our legs. I looked at him and smiled.

During the movie,I would get scared here and there so I covered my head with the blanket and got closer to Kyungsoo.

After the movie ended it was almost midnight. I stretched myself and Kyungsoo poked my ribs

"Ouch!" I pouted

We went upstairs and Kyungsoo followed me to my room.

"Wake me up if you need anything." He said and left.

"Goodnight!" I yelled.

I heard him yelling back to me.

I fell on my bed and unlocked my phone. I scrolled through my Instagram and tried not to laugh at some memes.

Finally,after about 15 minutes I locked my phone and tried to fall asleep.

I felt like someone was watching me. I kept turning around on my bed and it was annoying because my bed was creaking.

Outside,It was windy,which made it even creepier. The wind was blowing and the tree outside my bedroom was hitting against my window... Finally, I went downstairs, creeped out,to drink some water.

As I was opening the cabinet to take a glass,someone spoke which made me drop a glass...

"Jesus! Don't move! You'll step on the pieces..."Kyungsoo almost yelled

I made a step backwards to get away from the glasses but I accidentally stepped on one...

"Agh!" I yelled... Kyungsoo's head shot up to my direction.

"Yah! I told you to be careful" he said and pulled me away from the glasses.

I struggled stepping, afraid that the glass will go deeper in the wound. With that, Kyungsoo lifted me up bridal style and led me to the bathroom. He made me sit on the toilet.

"Where's the first aid kit?" He asked me,wiping his forehead...

I pointed at the cabinet over the sink. He took it out and placed it beside the sink... He took the stuff he needs outside and grabbed my leg.

"It will hurt so take a deep breath." He warned me.

He took the piece of glass out and I was yelling,holding onto his shoulder. The wound burned and he did some stuff to it. He wrapped a cloth around it to stop the bleeding.

"Stand up" he ordered and I did what he said.

"Can you walk?" He asked.

I took a step and nodded. I accidentally pressed my foot on the ground to hard and flinched.

"Careful!" He said "Why did you go downstairs anyways?"

"I was scared and thirsty. Why did YOU  go downstairs?"

"I heard some noises...we shouldn't have watched that movie"

I just nodded. I started walking towards my room. Kyungsoo saw that I struggled so he came next to me to help me. He put my arm around his shoulder. I,however, didn't lean on him,afraid he will lose his balance because of my weight.

"Lean on me...you are not heavy..." He said and I leaned on him. I was surprised he could carry a 60kg girl...

We reached to my room and he placed me carefully on the bed. He covered me with the blankets and tried to laugh but I grabbed his hand.

"Can you stay here? I'm scared and I can't sleep." I said pouting

"Um..I dont think I should...I mean..."

"Please?" I interrupted him, doing the puppy eyes

"Uhm ...okay" he gave up and lifted the blankets to lay next to me.

"Thank you" I smiled,turned around and closed my eyes.

I felt him turning around too...Our backs were touching. With that,he accidentally pulled the blankets way too much,leaving me uncovered... He probably understood what happened, so he turned around and put a hand over my waist to fix the blanket. He didn't bother to take his hand away. He just pulled me closer to him,my back touching his chest.

With that,I fell asleep

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
Not sure about what I am writing but here it is✨

7 February 2018

Instagram
jhopeshopehere