{Ch. 8} Little Space

[JOHN MARIA EGBERT]

I woke up in the morning to Dave holding onto me, tightly. I yawned and attempted to move his hands. He whined and rolled over. I kissed his forehead and covered him up. I rubbed his back, calmingly. He sighed and relaxed as he slept. I walked out of the room and went to the bathroom. When I came back, Dave was sitting on the edge of bed. He rubbed his eyes and sneezed. I walked over to him and picked him up getting a squeak in return. He wrapped around me tightly and I chuckled. "Are we in little space today, baby boy?" He nodded into my neck and yawned. "Okay! Let's get you some breakfast then get changed and we can go to the mall today and get you a present. How do that sound, baby boy?" I said smiling and petting his hair. "Can we really?!" He asked, happily. "Sure baby." I said grabbing his ass and massaging it getting soft moans in return. I kissed down his neck and nipped it a bit. I pulled away and kissed him, softly. When we pulled away I walked downstairs holding Dave and finding that someone had already made pancakes. Dave grabbed his plate and went to go sit down. I sat next to him and he curled up in my side. His tail swayed happily. My hand continued to massage his ass loving the little sounds he makes. When we finished we walked upstairs and I started to pick him out some clothes. I picked out some black booty shorts and some lace underwear with a push up bra. They were both red. I grabbed one of my t-shirts and a jacket that was a bit oversized but not much so it could go under my shirt. The Jacket covered his little hands and most of his ass. I walked over to him and took off his shirt and bra. I kissed down his chest to tease him. His face turned a dark red at the actions. I chuckled and then grabbed the bra, putting it on him. I then grabbed the hoodie and decided my shirt would be fine under it. Dave curled up in the hoodie happily. I slid his boxers off from around his waist. I slid the lace underwear on and the booty shorts. I grabbed some red knee high socks with two stripes of white. I put on his black hightops and smiled. He grabbed a binkie as I brushed his hair. He didn't like getting it brushed. His ears flattened and he growled at me. "No. Growling." He stopped and his ears perked up. When we were done, Dave had also grabbed a cat stuffie. When we got there he held onto the cat stuffie and sucked on the pacifier. I smiled and kissed him softly and rubbed his ass, smirking at how red his face got since we are in public. I pulled Dave into my lap at the café. Dirk and Jake were apparently hanging out with us today since D and Bro had to leave. I continued to mess with Dave by rubbing his thighs or just running my fingers across the fabric of his shorts. I would get Dave hiding his face as it turned a darker red or soft moans. I kissed down his neck and sucked on it. He bit his lip. I smirked. "Your So Pretty, baby boy~" I whispered in his ear. He hid his face behind his sleeves and moaned a bit. I stopped when Dirk and Jake showed up. Dave was sucking on his paci and I smiled kissing his neck softly. We started walking around the mall. I massaged his ass, subconsciously. He moaned, softly and sucked on the pacifier. I smirked. We walked into a store for littles. "Baby Boy do you want to get some stuff?~" He giggled and nodded happily. He started to run off when I picked him up. "We don't run off, do we? Bad kitten." He whimpered. "Sworry Daddy." I smiled and set him down, holding my hand. We started walking around the store. I had grabbed some 'toys' to use on Dave later. He found a stuffie that was a little bear with a red bowtie. I got him the stuffie as he grabbed a few blankets. We walked into the clothes section and I smirked. I grabbed a bunch of crop tops and booty shorts. I grabbed some lace panties with bras loving how red his little face gets. We paid for the stuff and walked home.

!!! Smut warning !!! And start!!!

When we got there we layed on the bed. I took off all his clothes and then took off mine besides my boxers. I put his lace panties back on and smirked. I layed down beside him and started to Palm his chest while my other hand rubbed his thigh. I pulled him into my lap and slipped my hand into his pants. He moaned a bit not noticing my hand slipping into his pants. I started to rub him lightly loving his surprised face so much. I pulled off his pants entirely and rubbed him faster. He moaned a bit louder and arched his back. I moved down and licked over his clit getting a squeak of surprise that turned to a moan. I flicked my tongue quickly back and forth to make him get louder. As he got louder l, I went faster. His back archer and he gripped the bedsheets. I licked over his entrance and pushed my tongue in before pulling it out and licking over it again. I felt him get close. I pushed two fingers into him, roughly. I let him adjust for a second before i started thrusting them in and out, quickly and roughly. He moaned a bit louder trying to stay quiet. I continued pushing my fingers into him and thrusting them in and out of him. I licked over his clit again. I pushed a vibrator into him getting a squeak. I turned it up all the way and rest it right against his prostate. I pulled away and sucked on his inner thigh leaving a mark. I left around ten hickeys in between his legs and at his waistband. When he released i licked it up and kissed him having him taste himself. I got a moan in return. I pulled away completely and got off the bed. I looked at him and smiled. His skin was a pink from all the attention. His neck all the way down to his thighs had hickeys in some areas. His face was almost completely blank so he was in sub space along with little space. I liked when he was because he would stay in that for hours and was so cuddley and submissive. He did what he was told with no protesting. He's so stubborn about eating sometimes. After he released a few more times, I decided he was done even though he would've kept going. He would probably be in little space and sub space until morning by this point. It was only 1pm. He whimpered when I pulled out the vibrator. I rubbed his thigh as I did and smiled.

End of smut ∆∆∆™

I kissed him softly and picked him up under his back and knees. He curled up and nuzzled my chest. I took him to the bathroom and set him in it and started the bath. He squeaked and growled at me. "10 spankings." He continued to growl. "20." He whimpered and stopped. His ears stayed flattened. "20 spankings." I said sternly. He whimpered. "Im sorry..." He said trying to get out of it. "You probably are now." I said grabbing a cup of water and dumping it on him. He whimpered and growled. I raised a eyebrow and continued to clean him. He went submissive and stopped. I smirked and finished cleaning him. I more than likely was only gonna give him 10 spankings. I picked him up and dried him off with a towel. I carried him back to his room and set him on the bed. I sat down and layed him on his stomach over my lap. I brought my hand down receiving a whimper and a moan. I did that until 3 then just massaged it then continued until I did get to twenty. His ears were flattened and he was upset with me. I kissed both cheeks and moved him so he layed on his bed. He was panting a little bit. I rubbed his ass and got up looking for clothes in his closet. I got into his closet and smirked a bit. I got into the closet and found a red and blue hoodie that was like 5x times to big for him. It went almost to his knees. I grabbed some underwear that was blue and a blue pushup bra. I then grabbed some red fading to blue knee highed socks. I walked over to him. He growled lowly at me. I smacked his ass three times. He squeaked and stopped. I got him to sit up and i started to put the clothes on him. He continued to growl at me. I growled back. He shrunk back and went quiet. I got him dressed then kissed his forehead and he fell asleep immediately. I put him under the covers with a bunch of fluffy blankets. I gave him his stuffie and put the binkie in his mouth. His ears perked up and he purred. I pet him softly then i looked at my phone texting Rose about Dave. I fell asleep like that. I was laying next to him, curled up in a ball and purring.