{Ch. 4} Mind Games & Hybrid experiments?

[A/N] So there is smut in this chapter along with John buying ddlb stuff for Dave who is a little. Dave and John knew each other before Dave moved in with his brothers. They had some sort of relationship that wasn't dating but was? I'm not sure anyway Dave's FtM before surgery and ya. I got bored and I thought this was cute. Tell me if you like it I guess :3 I'll see ya guys later. Bye!-Echo
[END OF A/N]

{DAVE}

I woke up in the morning and hid in John's chest. 'Should of given you up when we had the chance' I whimpered just listening. 'Don't eat you fucking fat ass' I whimpered at the memory. 'They don't want you. Your a burden.' I sighed at this one and nuzzled John's chest a bit more. 'Red eyed freak. Your so useless' I scratched at my arms and looked out the window remembering that. 'No one will treat you any better than us. We were nice to you' They are right. 'Why did you let us die, David?' I could hear my mother's voice. "I'm sorry it should have been me..... you were good to me...." I mumbled. 'We didn't want to hurt you, Dave. Someone had to teach you some discipline' I started to cry a bit. "I'm sorry momma...." I whimpered. I didn't realize that I had been speaking what my head had been and saying the answers.

{JOHN}

I woke up hearing Dave whimper. I heard what he was saying and started whispering in his ear. "They hurt you. You didn't deserve that. John won't hurt you. We love you. Your safe. They died because they deserved it. You belong here. You need to eat so you can be here with John." I continued to whisper. When he calmed down I smiled and nuzzled his neck. I pet his head and he started to purr? Dave was known to be very cat-like during Skype calls with everyone. He would climb random shelves or get distracted easily. It was so adorable. Dave nuzzled my chest happily and purred loudly. I smirked at him. "Such a pretty kitty~" I smirked. Dave and I weren't together more like make out buddies. I guess? I really liked Dave to be honest. Dave's face turned a really dark red. "I-Im not a-a-a k-kitten..... i-i wanna b-be tho....." he mumbled the last part. "Hmm. I could ask Rose. I always wanted to be part animal." Dave's cheeks were a dark red from the mention of it. I kissed him softly, smiling. He kissed back and smiled.

<<--SMUT WARNING!!!!!!!!!!! START-->>

"Hey, Dave?" I asked nervously. "Mhm?" He hums. "Do you w-wanna be my boyfriend?....... it's completely fine if you dont!" He smiled widely and kissed me. "I would love too, John." "O-okay." I rested my hands on his butt pulling him onto me and started too deepen the kiss. He moaned into the kiss and wrapped his arms around my neck. I started to kneed his ass making his back arch and moan. Dave was really sensitive. I smirked and pulled away kissing down his neck, sucking on it softly. He bit his lip. I smirked again and started to suck roughly. His back arched and he moaned softly obviously strained to be quiet. I continued to rub his ass. Dave was actually trans so I loved messing with his chest. His chest was extremely sensitive and got him to go into subspace quickly. I slid my hands up his shirt a bit, rubbing circles into his hips. "Such a pretty kitty~" he moaned in response. "Can I play with your chest, kitten~?" I said kissing his neck. "P-please d-d-do....." he mummered purring. I slid my hands up his shirt to his binder and unclipped it slowly, taking it off. My hands rested on his chest and I started to palm them softly. He moaned softly and his back arched. I continued to do that rubbing his nipples softly feeling him become more sensitive and happy. I pulled away. "Not yet, kitten~" I purred softly and started to rub him threw his boxers. He moaned arching his back. "J-John~" he moaned softly. I slapped his ass. He squeaked and whimpered. "What's my name kitten?~" "d-daddy..." his cheeks flushed a dark red. I smirked and rubbed him even more smiling at him trying to stay quiet as I slipped my hand into his pants rubbing him quickly. He moaned again and started shaking from the pleasure. I smiled at him. He whimpered. "Daddy I-Im c-close...." he whispered. "Cum for me, kitten~" I purred. He bit his lip and moaned loudly releasing in his boxers. I pulled my hand out and licked it off my hand. I pushed him down onto the bed pulling off his boxers and kissing up his inner thigh. I got to the middle and kissed the clit before licking over it holding his hips down. He moaned and covered his mouth. I grabbed a gag and slipped it into his mouth and went back to what I was doing. He whimpered but moaned as I started to lick over his hole eating him out. I got the cum from his hole and slipped my tongue into him a bit licking the walls. I licked over his prostate. I felt him getting close again. "So needy~" I said smirking as he whined. "Please Daddy~" I smirked and went back to him, eating him out. I continued to lick over his prostate. When he got close I inserted two fingers into him roughly thrusting quickly with no time to adjust. Dave squeaked and moaned louder. I smirked at him before he got to release I slowed down. He whimpered and moved around. "What do you want Daddy to do, kitten?~" I smirked kissing down his chest sucking on it roughly and smirking. He moaned again. "Daddy p-please make me cum until I-I can't a-anymore" he squeaked at the last word when I started to suck on his nipples roughly. I grabbed a vibrator from my pocket that was quite thick. I shoved it inside of him turning it up fully. He squeaked and moaned loudly when he felt the vibrator on high right against his prostate. I tied his hands to the headboard using his shirt and tied his feet. He looked at me confused. "I'm going to go get you a present kitten~" I add whispering into his ear. "I'll be back in a few hours. Have fun my perfect kitten~" I purred as his face turned a dark red. I slid my hand into his pants rubbing him quickly until he released. I licked off my fingers. "You taste so good~ might eat you out again to taste it~ how does that sound~" I purred going to do it anyway. Dave nodded happily and moaned softly trying to be quiet. I smirked and left the room locking it behind me.