Epilogue

A/N:  *sobs*  This is the end.  I hope that you've enjoyed the story because I've loved writing it.  I'll be taking a minor break from writing until my  newest story starts in July. 

I can't thank you all enough for the love you've given this story!  Thank you so much!  Huge, huge thanks to Heather for her awesome beta skills and ideas!  She made this story so much better!

........................

2 Years Later

"How are you feeling?" Edward asked quietly as we left the plane that had just landed in Phoenix. It had become something of a tradition for all of us to vacation in Phoenix for spring break ever since our first trip here.

"A bit queasy," I admitted, and I felt like I needed to sit down.

"Here," Edward said, leading me over to a row of chairs, and I sat down putting my head between my knees.

Three weeks ago, we'd found out I was pregnant. It had come as a huge shock to both of us because we were always careful, but obviously we hadn't been careful enough. I'd gotten sick about three months ago and had been put on antibiotics. Apparently, birth control pills and antibiotics didn't mix well.

After the doctor had informed me I was expecting, I'd burst into tears, upset and scared. We were seniors in college, and neither of us was ready for a baby. I'd gotten back to the apartment we shared, and I crawled into bed, bawling. Edward came home from class and found me like that.

"What's wrong?" he asked, worry written all over his face.

I was sobbing so hard, I couldn't get the words out, and that only terrified him even more. He sat down on the bed, pulling me onto his lap.

"Please, talk to me!" he begged, and I took a deep breath as I tried to calm myself.

"I'm pregnant," I blurted out, and Edward's face was one of shock.

"What?" he asked, staring at me as if I'd lost my mind.

"I'm pregnant," I repeated before bursting into tears again. I was so afraid he was going to hate me for fucking everything up.

The next few minutes were the longest in my life. He was dead silent, and I made to move off of his lap, but he tightened his grip on me and wouldn't let me go.

"Are you sure?" he finally asked, and I nodded.

He blew out a breath before placing a kiss on the top of my head.

"Okay. So, what are we going to do next?" he asked me, pulling away to look at me. "I mean, do you want to keep the baby?"

"Yes!" I said, vehemently. I loved the baby already, and there was no way I was giving him or her up.

"Okay," Edward said, placing his hand over my stomach, a look of awe coming over his face.

"We made a baby," he whispered.

"Is Bella okay?" I heard Alice ask, interrupting my flashback.

"She's fine," Edward said a bit curtly, and I squeezed his hand.

"I'm okay, Alice. I promise," I told her, looking over at her and Jasper. None of the others knew I was pregnant, but I knew we'd have to tell them soon. I just didn't want to do it in an airport waiting area.

"Are you sure?" Alice asked. "You look really pale."

"I'm fine," I stressed, but I could tell she didn't believe me.

By the time we arrived at the hotel, I was feeling better and back to my normal self. That's the way it seemed to go. One second I'd be sick, and the next, I'd be fine. My moods were like that as well, and I felt bad when poor Edward got stuck in the middle of my mood swings.