Intro

Alicia's Point of View:

     I had played the games, watched the movies, and drempt about Silent Hill. I had never expected to be in this hell. This was my worst nightmare. One I never wanted to come true, but it has. I had too fight my way through Silent Hill by myself, and in this "game," I only had one life.

Andy's Point of View:  (All of Black Veil Brides will be in this story.)

     The guys and I had been chilling in our tour bus, waiting to reach our next venue, when we had crashed. We woke up out on the streets in the middle of no where. We tried to find a way back into town, but the road looked like someone had blown it up. We tried calling for help on our phones, but none of them would work. We eventually started walking up and came up to a sign. 'Welcome to Silent Hill,' it read. 'Isn't that a movie?' I wondered to myself.

Sandra Alva's Point of View: {Just Sandra. No one else from Modern Day Escape}

     I woke up and remember the last thing that happened to me. I was taking a short walk like I normally would, when someone ran up to me and held a gun to my head. That was all I remembered. Now in some creepy deserted town. I had no clue where the hell I was.

Dahvie's Point of View: {Blood On The Dance Floor- Just Jayy and Dahvie}

     So Jayy and I had decided to go get drunk like old times. Only on our tour bus, but still. I remember that we had dared each other too jump off of the bus. What can I say, we do stupid things when we get drunk. We just woke up with hangovers and in a library. It was called Silent Hill Library. You have got to be kdding me. Funny prank guys. Real funny.

ok so yeah its just a quick thing to tell you guys who's in the story. Which we have Black Veil Brides (all of them). Sandra Alva, and Dahvie and Jayy from Blood On The Dance Floor. And also Alicia... just came up with this when I was watching Silent Hill earlier. If someone could make me a cover for this, I would be very grateful... Also, if you could find me a Welcome To Silent Hill sign so I can post a photo of it up for this chapter, that would be amazing : ] hope you like it...