Chapter 4

"And what would that be?" I questioned wringing my hands waiting for the blond hair, blue eyed, with a models body Jennifer to reply.

She glanced at her brother with a nervous glance, which was the first time I have seen her nervous.

And I know what you are thinking you've only met her today, but I have a gut feeling she didn't get nervous often.

And that resulted in me getting nervous, when I get nervous I sweat. Not a pretty thing "What is it?" I repeated my brow breaking out in a cold sweat.

"Just tell her already!" James screamed slamming his hands down on the table. Which if you haven't figured out, I am just an unlucky person.

The glass of water that was on the table spilled when he slammed his hands down and it soaked me.

I jumped up gasping from the cold water "Now look what you did." Jenn grunted at James, grabbing my arm the 5'1 Jenn pulled me after her.

Passing a few doors we finally stopped at one." This is the bathroom." Jenn said pushing open the door "The towels are in the small closet in here and you can use my soap."

She finished pushing me into the bathroom "And I wood hurry because the alcohol I spiked my water with turns your skin black after it's dried."

She smiled slamming the door. Stripping to my birthday suit I jumped in the shower turning it on not caring if it was cold just wanting to get the stuff off.

About 15 minutes later I was drying of with a towel from the linen closet expecting to put back on my clothes before I realized that weren't on the ground anymore.

I tiptoed to the door peeking out looking left and right irritated I didn't see or hear anybody. "Jenn." I called "Jenn." Grunting with lack of response I walked out of the bathroom.

I started opening random doors, this may not be my house I thought but I don't feel comfortable being naked.

I walked up to the last door crossing my fingers before I touched the knob hoping Jenn would be in there when I heard a grunt.

"Jenn?" I screamed opening the door wide, falling back in shock of what was in front of me. James nude jacking off little James though I must say there is nothing little about it.

Shuffling backwards from James as he threw a cover over himself.

I tripped over a lump on the floor falling back hitting my head on the wall.

Grunting from the pain I sat up trying to rub the pain from my head when I saw that James, cover and all was kneeling in front of me.

And instead of looking me in the eyes he was looking down with his eyes clouded. I followed his gaze not remembering I was in a towel, when I saw one of my breast flapping out.

I screamed pushing James back I ran for the bathroom losing my towel on the way but too embarrassed to go back and retrieve it.

Slipping on a pair of random clothes, I slipped out of the bathroom. Grabbed my purse out of the kitchen and quietly left, realizing too late I forgot my own clothes.

But I wasn't going back there, gosh I am such a puss I thought to myself as I got on a bus. I ran away from a man because he saw my breast.

How am I going to have sex I thought, if I am afraid of everything that turns me on. Because gosh did it turn me on to see that desire in his eyes as he gazed at me.

It made me heat up, and my pussy meow. But why can't I just accept it?

Why can't I accept that I don't need to be shy, about me, about my body, about anything? That's why I started this thing I told myself walking off the bus at my stop.

I am sexy I told myself, I am fucking sexy and no one can tell me differently. Because I am one of a fucking kind, there's no other Meagan in this world there is only one.

Time to get slutty I tell myself, slipping on my sisters emerald dress that she left at my apartment.

I strutted out of my apartment with black platforms, and black clutch.

I headed to a bar, a mildly crowded bar. And took a seat on a bar stool, my high slowly draining as I looked at the hot women in this bar.

No homo, just I didn't think I had a chance. "Miss." I snapped my head around at the voice wincing as I cricked my neck

"Yes." I answered to the good looking bar tender, brown hair, green eyes, and 6'2-6'3 by the look of it. "Can I get you something to drink?" He asked,

I looked around him to look at the menu when I saw he was tapping the counter impatiently "Surprise me."

I said turning back around looking around the bar for a few more seconds until I heard the clinking of glass behind me.

Turning around I saw a drink with an umbrella straw in it. "What's this?" I asking the bartender that was still looming.

He smirked at me a naughty glint coming in his eye "Sex on the beach." He answered walking away to serve another customer.

Blushing under my dark skin, I looked at my drink taking out the straw. Get ready bitches, because this girl is getting naughty.

I said to myself. Throwing back a few sips of the alcohol for the first time. And god it hurt like a bitch, trying hard not to cough. I asked the bartender to give me 2 shots of the strongest shit they have.

Comment Vote Fan KD out ^^^^^