Chapter 3

"Hey, guys ready to go."

Jennifer said slamming, I just grunted a yes still in shock of what happened. What exactly happened you ask?

I pretty much felt him up, I didn't mean to.

It's just that I did what everyone else would have, when you trip. I protected my face, though I may have mentally scarred him for life.

It was an accident..... "Meagan!" I heard someone cracking into my subconscious.

"Yes." I squeaked jumping hitting the top of the car, groaning from the headache it cause.

"Yes." I repeated trying not to slap the person laughing at my distress.

"We're here." Jennifer said.

With those words I looked around to notice Jennifer and I are the only ones in the car.

"Oh." I said jumping out of the car grabbing my purse before I slammed the door.

"Sorry." I said to Jenn after she closed her door also. "It's fine."

She said waving it off.

"You were so out of it James had time to start and finish dinner."

She stated "James?" I questioned "My brother." She said slowly

"The one you rode with." She finished flicking me between my eyes "Shut up."

I grunted rubbing the non-existent mark she left "I'm hungry." I said walking towards a group of condos. "Meagan."

I heard Jenn say behind me, I turned knowing I was going the wrong way. "Yes?" I questioned, she just smiled "Oh, I was just going to tell you #12."

Tossing me the keys, I caught it mentally giving myself a high five. "Aren't you coming?"

I questioned when I saw her headed back to the car. She climbed in the car leaning over the door

"I have to get movies for tonight, I'll be back soon."

She said slamming her car door, I turned back towards the condos after she pulled out of the lot.

Taking my time to get to condo, which was hard because it was the first floor.

Finally making it to room 12, I slowly put the key in.

And after a few minutes of wondering the door pulled open.

I flew forward my finger caught on the key which was caught to the door knob.

Flying forward I caught the surprised eyes of James before I tackled him to the floor.

My finger slipping, "oomph." He grunted as he hit the floor, I quickly crawled off of him "Oh my go---, are you ok."

I asked leaning over his red face, the only response from I got was a grunt. I quickly looked over his body to do an estimate of the damage.

My eyes widening largely when I saw his blood seeping from his jeans on his lower hip.

I jumped up, closed the door and ran to random rooms until I found a bathroom.

Once I found it I looked through the cabinets, until I found a med kit.

I quickly grabbed it then ran to the kitchen grabbing a bottle of alcohol and ran back to James.

I ran back to the front room shocked to see him pale and the floor bloody I quickly sat down the med kit.

I pulled up his shirt ignoring his abs and unbuttoning his pants.

Then grabbing scissors and quickly just cutting off half of his pants.

Looking at the actually wound was shocking.

It was pestering, I quickly grabbed the cleaning alcohol quickly dousing. Wincing when I heard him groan in pain, I looked through the kit until I found gloves, needles, and some dissolving thread.

I donned the gloves, threaded the needle.

And passed him the bottle of what looked like whiskey after he got a swig. I quickly went to work, trying not to cause him pain.

But after I finished I looked up, and realized he was passed out.

I went to check to see how he was breathing, when I got hit in the head with the door. I turned to see Jenn "I can explain."

I whispered looking down, where there goes my one friend I thought. "OMG!" Jenn screamed "James I can't believe you did that."

She reached into her purse pulling out a long needle stabbing and injecting the stuff in to his pulsing thigh.

I shot back from over him, as he took a deep breath shooting up into a sitting position. I quickly went behind to hold him up if he needed it. "Are you okay?" I asked softly.

Wiping his sweat slicked hair off his fore head. "Huh?" He questioned, turning to look me in the eyes. I ignored how my heart thumped because of his proximity.

"Oh." He finally stated looking at our position and his missing pants. "Honey, if you wanted me naked all you had to do was ask." He winked, my face went red under my milk chocolate skin.

I quickly slid from behind, going to find his sister when I noticed she was missing.

When I found she was digging into some pasta with two plates beside her. "Dig in." She said her mouth hanging with noodles. "Thanks."

I said taking a seat, digging in, but not as vigorous as Jenn. "Bitch!"

I heard behind me "You started without me."

James finished, making the noodle I had in my mouth go down the wrong tube.

I started coughing, hard. Coughing harder when I felt a hand on my back.

Once I got myself over my coughing fit I pushed the hand off my back with a thank you.

"Meagan." Said Jenn, I looked up to see Jenn look nervous. "Yes?" I asked suspicious

"I have a proposition for you." She stated bluntly, making James laugh.

Vote Fan Comment KD out ^^^^