Chapter 2

Time to get sexy, I thought smirking. Looking through the rack of clothing, stopping when I saw a teal colored sleeveless blouse

. “Oh my goodness. I said to myself “I am in love.” I grabbed the shirt and looked around the boutique I was in, colors were everywhere.

The store was stuffed with business attire. “Mam.” I heard someone say behind me, I turned to see a blonde lady that I assumed worked here.

“yes.” I answered “Do you need any help? “She questioned,

I thought about it for a second before answering “Yes, actually. I do.”

I answered holding up the blouse “What would go the best with this and compliment my frame?”

I question the girl, she did a slow look up and down my body as if calculating my body type.

“A grey blazer, and grey knee length skirt.”

She shot out “You could do pencil.” She said glancing behind me

“Because you have a nice butt.” She finished, I gave her a big smile

“ I love it, can you bring it to the dressing room after you get it?” I asked.

She matched my smile with her, giving me a mock salute with a wink

“right away, and you can go in #1.” She said walking to go collect the stuff.

”Thanks.” I called after her turning to where the curtains were hanging, going to #1.

And set on the soft stool that was in there not waiting long for her to return “here we are.” She said hanging the clothes on a peg on the wall. “Thanks.”

I repeated “after I put this on can you tell me if it’s a no or go.” I asked warily ringing my hands,

“I would love to.” She smiled walking out pulling the curtain behind.

I quickly turned back around to look at the clothes hoping to god she got my size correct, wincing when I realized the skirt was one size too small.

I was about to tell her, but then I realized I’ve only bought clothes that was loose on me and this might actually be my size.

I quickly slipped on the clothes and stepped out before my self-consciousness made me run out of the store screaming.

When I stepped out I saw the lady that worked at the store gaping at me, causing me to get nervous “Do I look that bad?” I questioned,

wringing my hands “ I mean I know my ass is big.” I said turning showing the proof when I heard a wolf whistle.

I quickly looked up to see a man staring deeply at my ass, as if it was the last juicy steak on the earth.

Making me quickly turning back around, my face heating up under my milk chocolate skin.

“Damn!” I heard the sales lady say getting up to stand in front of me “You’re sexy as hell.” She said, letting out a whistle herself, making me wish I could hide right now because of all the attention.

Glancing out to confirm my suspension that the man was still looking at me. “Thanks.” I mumbled looking down, the confidence I came in the store with disappearing.

“We should be friends.” I heard her say, snapping my head up I looked at her like she was crazy. No one wanted me as a friend “Seriously?”

 I questioned looking around waiting for cameras to pop out and tell me I’ve been punk’d. But I didn’t see them “you want to be friends?”

I asked with a deadpanned look “with me?” She just smiled showing her pearly whites “Yeah, duh.” She stated, “You seem pretty cool.”

She said shrugging like this was normal. “But I don’t even know your name.” I said my mouth falling slightly in shock “Jennifer.”

She answered sticking her hand out “and yours?” she asked grabbing my limp hand shaking it “Meagan.” I answered, “Well Meagan.”

She started again “I get off in a few minutes and after that if you are free we are going to my house to eat and watch movies.”

She said turning around getting back to work, “Btw.” She said, stopping what she was doing. “That’s my brother and our ride, I hope you didn’t drive.”

She said, I mumbled a I didn’t still in shock. “Good.” She said smiling “buy your things then follow him so you can put your bags away.”

She said pointing to my outfit I still had on “And I will be out in a sec.”

She said starting back folding, I quickly turned around changing back to my clothes.

Walking up to the cash register, I bought my outfit and slowly walked to the wolf whistle guy. “Hey.” I said slowly, “hey.”

He smiled back showing his perfect rows of teeth and dimples. “Ready to put your bags in the car?” he questioned, after some awkward silence “Yes.”

I breathe relieved following him out the boutique, glad that I didn’t have to tell him.

 As he walked, I was shamefully watching his tight buns encased in dark denim, and teal t-shirt stretched taunt over his broad shoulders.

I was so busy watching I didn’t know he was looking at me until, I saw crotch instead of ass.

I quickly snapped my head up, my face heating up staring into his green orbs.

Not watching where I was walking, my foot caught on something on the pavement pitching me forward right towards the crotch I was just looking at.

VOTE***FAN***LIKE      ^^^^Pickel out^^^^