•04 The Dark Forest

[Before I begin, this Chapter has some scenes that are from the first film, but I've only added it so it's less boring] 

♡Theodora's Point of View♡ 

As you were making your way down to the Great Hall for Breakfast, you felt a tap on your shoulder. "Theodora.." you looked over your shoulder, seeing it's Draco. 

"Yes? Anything you need?" you said, sighing since you were really hungry and wanted food. "Well.. I was just wondering if you would like to walk around after all lessons are finished, since I just felt like doing that? And I don't really want to be alone.." he said looking up at you, since you were a little bit taller than him. 

"Hm... Well why not ask Crabbe or Goyle to walk with you?" you questioned Draco. 

"Well.. I just want to get to know you a bit better, ya know?" he said, rubbing his neck while his cheeks went a tiny bit red from being embarrassed. 

"Alright, but if you don't mind I want to go to have breakfast before it ends, you know?" you said walking off, hearing Draco sigh behind you. 

You carried on walking through the hallways, finding your way to the Great Hall glancing over  to the Slytherin Table seeing Kim Rin and Aleksei waving at you. You then made  your way over to them, sitting in the middle of them. 

"Hii Theodora!" Kim Rin said, putting loads of food onto her plate, while you just had a couple pieces of bread and a few strawberries, and a glass of Pumpkin Juice. 

"What's your first classs?!!" Kim Rin said with her mouth full of food. "First don't speak with your mouth full, it's disgusting, and Second I have Care of Magical Creatures" after you spoke, you placed another Strawberry into your mouth.

"I have that class too!" Kim Rin shouted a little to loud, which made the whole table stare at her weirdly. "What?!" she shouted afterwards, which made them go back to there own things. 

"Hey Aleksei, what'd you have first thing?" 

Aleksei looked over to you, from talking to his friends. "Oh I have Care of Magical Creatures, why?" 

"We have all the same class!" Kim Rin said again to loudly, which made a couple people look at her strangely. "What Oh my god!" she groaned, while me and Aleksei laughed a little bit. 

"Right, guys let's go to class!" you said, grabbing both of their arms dragging them to your first class. 

~

As you left your last class, you went back to the Common Rooms, to see Draco standing there leaning up against the wall. 

"Ready?" he asked, which you just simply agreed by nodding your head. 

"Soo... where are we going?" you asked Draco, which made him look up to you. "Well.. I was thinking abo- HANG ON! Is that the Blood Traitor and his stupid friends?!" 

"Where are they going?" you said, looking over to Draco. "We follow them.." he said grabbing your hand, running after them. 

~

  ♡ Third Person ♡  

As Harry and the other two friends, went inside Hagrid's place, Hagrid went towards the fire picking up something. 

Then Hagrid placed down this egg looking thing, down onto the table which Harry went next to, as well as the others.

"Hagrid, what exactly is that?" Harry asked Hagrid. "That it's erhh.. It's uhm..-" Ron suddenly cut him off.