•02 Hogwarts

After a couple weeks of sorting out you going to Hogwarts, you actually found out about your best friends going to Hogwarts and help you on your mission. 

Kim Rin

Aleksei

Your two best friends in the whole world, Bellatrix's Daughter and Fenrir's Son!

..

When you, and your two friends were walking to the wall which was in between 9 and 10, you looked around making sure any Muggles didn't see, and you made a hand gesture to the two, making them follow behind you. 

As you made your way through the wall, you came across the train, you smiled knowing you're going to Hogwarts..

..

As you three all entered and found a room on the train, the train started to go and you watched out of the window, grinning to yourself.

"Yah, Hey Theodore, excited?" You looked over your shoulder and saw Kim Rin smirking at you, and Aleksei grinning as well, opposite you. 

"Mhm! Can't wait to see that Potter!" You sarcastically said, owning laughs from both of your friends, and a little giggle from yourself. 

"Soo... when we are there, what's the Plan, Theodore?" Asked Aleksei opposite you.  "Well... we just really need to befriend Potter and grab as much information as possible so my Father ca-" you were suddenly cut off by an old lady, with a trolley full of sweets and colourful candy. 

"Anything of the trolley, dears?" she asked, glaring at all of you, waiting for a reply. 

"No tha-" Aleksei was cut off, by Kim Rin shouting "Yes! We'll take a couple Chocolate Frogs!" excitedly she made her way over to her, grabbing her little chocolates frogs, waddling back to her seat. 

"I swear I've seen your face before...." the trolley lady said, pointing towards me, looking suspiciously and puzzled. 

"Uhm.. Nope! And plus I don't even know you..?" you questioned. "Ahh! Just my silly old brain, well see you kids later then, I guess..!" she then went on through the train, with her trolley. 

"What a bloody weirdo" I muttered under my breath .  

"Well! Let's change into our robes, shall we?" you asked, earning nods from both of your friends. You and Kim Rin made your way over to the girls toilet room, changing into your robes, to be coming back meeting Aleksei already dressed. 

You both sat down waiting to arrive at Hogwarts. 

As the hallways were empty, you three made your way down to the Great Hall, "Now... This Year we will be gaining three more, third year students!" as soon as he finished, you opened the Great Hall's doors, to be met with a lot of students staring. 

"Hello, Dumbledore.." You said, smirking making your way towards him with both of your friends close behind. 

"I've seen her before!"

"Wooah..."

"Look at her!" 

As you got yourself at the front of the Hall, Dumbledore began speaking once again. "These.. Are Theodore Riddle, Kim Rin Lestrange, And Aleksei Greyback!" chatter began to fill the hall, and a couple people wide eyed.