•03 Detention with Snape

♡Theodora's Point of View♡

As I was walking down the dark, gloomy hall ways hearing my footsteps echoing with each step, down towards the Dungeons. I had noticed in the corner of my eye that the moon was shining brightly and some stars started to show, I basically knew it was past bed time. So I sped up my walking, going to the Slytherin Commen Room.

When I had finally reached the moving painting, I whispered the code so only he could hear.

"Pureblood"

Then when I entered I saw Draco with two other boys, sitting down next to him with him in the middle, looking at the fire in front of them.

"Who's that?" you heard Draco whisper, which caused the two boys to look at him, realising he was glaring at something.

"Ooh! It's that hot ch-" before the chubby boy could say anything, Draco put his hand over his mouth.

"What's wrong with you, Crabbe?!" he yelled, causing you to giggle slightly.

"Awhh.. is little Draco Malfoy, perhaps Jealous?" you teased, causing him to grow little hints of red and pink on his cheeks, but mostly you couldn't tell since the lights were off.

"N-n-noo!" he cried, slapping both of his friends on the back of their necks, since they were laughing at him.

"Hmm.. well anyways, who are these two guys?" you questioned, sitting on the floor in front of them, and feeling heat behind you from the fire.

"On my left, is Crabbe, and on my right is Goyle" he said smiling.

"My name is Theodora. Theodora Riddle" you said looking at Crabbe and Goyle.

"Pureblood?" Goyle asked questionly.

"Oh my goodness, of course I'm a Pureblood!" you yelled, trying not to laugh at his stupidness.

"Just checking, just checking!" he laughed, looking at Draco who looked red in the face from anger.

"Draco, are you alright?" you asked, making him turn to you, nodding lightly.

"Alright then! It was good meeting you, Crabbe and Goyle! But I better be off before Professor Snape shouts at me for being late to detention!" you said walking out of the Commen Room on to your way to Professer's Snape's office.

~

When you finally had reached his office, you knocked in the door, waiting for a reply.

"Come in.." you heard a voice behind the door, so you opened the door and saw Professor Snape sitting down at his desk.

"You took your time.. Ms. Riddle...." he said glaring at you.

"Sorry about that Professor" you whispered, walking over to one of the desks to sit down.

"Now.. complete these before I let you go, if you're not completed by then, I will have you to finish this sheet  tomorrow evening"

"Alright. Alright" you muttered completed the work he gave you, in front of you.

~

Then finally when you finished Detention with Professor Snape, you went into the Slytherin Commen Room walking up the stairs, to the girl rooms. 

I entered my room, laying down onto the bed closing my eyes.