Chapter 9

"Uhhh....this is Sapphires Cafe, right?" I asked walking into the quite building. No one was in here....I wonder if it's deserted....? I might have the wrong place...

"You bet!! Im Sapphire Aoyama, nice to meet you!!" A long haired brunette came out and smiled at me.

"Back at you!! Im Misty Waterflower!" I smiled. So I did get the right place, thank Arceus.

She wore a purple bandana, and tank with Aqua shorts and purple high tops. Her beautiful brown hair went a little past her waist. Her greenish-bluish eyes sparkled as she smiled at me.

"Misty Waterflower...? That name sounds so familiar....." She frowned a bit giving me a questioning look.

"I dont know why, we just met. Hehe... Hey Sapphire, got anything good to eat?" I said hearing my tummy grumbling.

"Yep!! And since your my only customer we can both sit and eat together!" She excitedly jumped into the kitchen and started cooking.

"Ok? But why?" I sweatdropped at her weird jumping around the kitchen.

"Your new!! It's my treat, I wanna get to know you better! Problem?" Sapphire shouted from the kitchen window.

"No I guess not...." I mutterd loud enough for her to hear me.

"Good, then let me finish making our breakfast then will talk."

"Ok."

I sat down at a high top table for two observing the restaurant some more. It was kinda old fashion, in my opinion. The music that was playing was old, the paper on the wall was old. It was pretty runned down. I felt kinda sad just looking at it, it would be awesome if Sapphire fixed it up. I bet she would get a lot more customers if she did. Maybe I could-

"Here Misty!! My super special pancakes!!" Sapphire came with two plates of pancakes. I took my plate and thanked her.

"So Misty, you liking Kanto High so far?" Sapphire asked politely, srarting a conversation.

"Yeah....oh and how did you know i was-?"

"New? Ive never seen you before so it was just a guess really! Haha looks like I was right!! Oh and call me Sapph! Everyone does." Sapphire said, joyfully eating her pancakes.

I smiled at her. We could be really good friends, honestly she'll be my first friend outside the group. Maybe thats a good thing.

"Yeah...Im glad Dawn told me to come here, your breakfast is really good!! Not to mention your company."

"Wait...Dawn? Dawn Berlitez? She told you to meet her here?" Sapph looked up, eye's wide.

"Yeah...why?" I asked. Her eye's were growing wider by the second, I was REALLY creeped.

"It all makes sence now...OMG YOUR MISTY WATERFLOWER!! Your there new member and dating Paul Shinji!! Did you read the news paper, your all over it!! " She got up and searched around the Cafe for said news paper.

"Wait, Im not-"

"FOUND IT!!" She shouted and ran over, slamming it on the table.

I grabbed the black and white news paper and scanned over it. On the cover was me and Paul. From last night....oh boy. The title read,

Paul Shinji and his new girlfriend sneaking out for some 'private time'.

Last night reporter's caught Paul Shinji and new student Misty Waterflower after hours. Ursula Goldman, a passing by stander said that she too herself saw them together late that night. When asked what she viewed that night her only words were, "It was VERY graphic, trust me you don't want to know." Reporter, Brianna Weston she to herself said that she heard Pauls plains to take Misty behind a building and strip her down then and there. Is Paul Shinji turning into a playboy? Did he finally get over his supposed crush Dawn Berlitez and find someone else? And is new student, Misty Waterflower just another whore? .

From: Your daily Pokemon News! Have a great week!!

After I got done reading, I was ready to burst out in all different types of emotions. Sad, angry, and confusion. Im not a whore and im DEFINITELY NOT DATING PAUL!! Dawn likes him and I never step between a girl and HER territory. It was plainly obvious Paul was Dawns territory, and no way had I have any attention coming between that.

"So....your really dating Paul?" She frowned at me but continued,"Huh...that's weird...my brother would have told me if you were..." Sapphire mutterd the last part.

I turned toward her,"Sapph...I just met Paul!! Im NOT dating him!! We were going to Midnight Burn to meet up with our group that night!! I swear that is all" I defended myself.

Sapphires frowned turned into a look of relief. "Thank Arceus!! Good, because Paul is mine!!" She smirked at me and wink. I raised my eyebrow. Hers? I'd like to see her tell Dawn that....

"Who's your brother?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Gary Oak."

"Gary Oak is your brother? But y'all have different last names....?" I was shocked. How could I not see it? She did have his looks!! Charm, attitude, she wasn't a player but you can definitely see the resemblance when you think about it.

"It's complicated.....but I swear we are! How do you think I know Paul?" Sapph had a point....

"Okay....but then why aren't you in the group with us?" I pointed out.

"Your Sophomore' s, Im a freshmen. I hang with them, yes, but thats my brothers friends. I have my own!"

"Like who?"

"Well Rubys my best friend..."

"Oh...thats good."

Sapphire nodded and picked up a news paper and read it over. I hope the group hasn't seen this, if Dawn saw this....Oh shit. DAWN!! I need to find her before she-

"MISTY!!!!" Dawn screamed bursting through Sapphs Cafe with the news paper in her hands. Her eye's flared as she stomed closer and closer to me.

Sapphire and I stood up, shaken by Dawns burst inside the building. A pist Dawn, was not a nice Dawn. And definitely not a pretty site.....I squirmed where I was standing and held my hands up.

"D-Dawn..! Now look I know its not what it seems like but just let me-" I stuttered out, backing up.

"Your dead."