Chapter 8

"Argh...." I groaned.

Great. It was Saturday morning and May was snoring, again. She always did this, wake me, Leaf and Dawn up early in the morning with her loud snores. Except Leaf wasn't here. I looked to my left to see Dawn, already up, staring at May.

"Dawn" I hissed getting her attention,"Don't wake May up, she had a hard night and-"

"I know" Dawn interrupted me,"I was there. I was just...thinking. Were going to the water park tomorrow, you know. So if were going to try and clean this mess up, lets do it today." I know what she was referring too, Leaf and Serena.

"I still don't know what happened" I glanced at May and sighed. When we got back to the dorms she didn't say anything....she just went to bed. Guess I shouldn't be to hard on her....whatever happened did leave a mark. I can just tell, it looked like her happiness was sucked out of her.

"I know, and I promise she'll tell you. Just not now. You know Sapphires Cafe, right? The one I mentioned next to Midnight Burn? Go there, she serves the best breakfast and thats a good place to just.....think. I'll go get everyone and will meet you there in a hour."

"Ok, I am really hungry.....promise me as soon as May wakes up you'll go there?" I asked.

"Promise. Feel free to wonder around a bit too!! Sapphire is super fun to talk to, maybe ask her to show you around some more....I mean I know May already did but...."

"I will Dawn, don't worry....any suggestions to go tour?" I laughed slightly. It will be fun to explore campus. Maybe I can let Togepi out...and Sapphire....maybe she'll want to come too.

"Well...you mentioned you loved swimming, right?" Dawn questioned tapping her chin.

"Love? It's my life!"

"Haha. Right so theres the campus pool....are mini mall, nail salon, beauty place, hair place...." Dawn kept rambling on and on about the many places the school has.

"Dawn" I sweatdropped."Im not really into that kind of stuff....Any sports shops?" I shiverd at all the girly places Dawn mentioned. All the places I would never ever stop foot in.

"Oh....right, sorry. Ask Sapphire, she's into that kinda thing. Volleyball, basketball, etc. She's very athletic." Dawn squeezed her nose in a disgusted look.

"Oh shut up Dawn, sports Is awesome!! And thanks Im going to get ready then I'll go."

"Yeah it's awesome, if you love being sweaty!" Now it was Dawns turn to shiver, I laughed."Ok Mist! Remember, just relax...everything will turn out good in the end" Dawn added.

"I'll try" I said giving her a hug. Dawn was right....things will be good in the end.

Heh...like Daisy always said,"Things get worse before they get better, Mist."

I took one last glance at May and sighed. May....please be alright..I thought and looked at her one last time and left.