_-*Chapter Three*-_

Life has no meaning. To me at least. You are born just to die. In the middle of those two days, you go to school. You go to school to get a job. You get a job to get money. You get money to get food and drink. You get food and drink so you can survive. But why survive in the first place to just die in the end anyways. All the while, you somehow get what we call "friends" and those are supposed to be there for you. Some relationships can turn to have more sexual interactions. Still, in the end, you will die. Die without needing friends. Die without needing education. Without needing a job. Without needing money. Without food or drink. You do not need any of these things to be born, or to die. So why do we need them in the first place?
     I awoke once again to the sound of my alarm clock. Waking up at five has its ups and downs. I got up slowly and groggily and went to the bathroom. After my morning routine, A.K.A taking a shower, brushing my teeth and doing my business. I walked out of the bathroom slowly and checked to make sure no surprises will happen again today. After that, I walk into my bedroom once again.
      In here, I find a small, white, spaghetti strap shirt,  and a floral blue skirt that is connected to a denim overall top. I left one of the straps unhooked and added a pair of long white socks that ended at the knee. I put on some black flats and brushed out my hair. I added my glasses and finished off the outfit with with my signature fedora. I literally wear it with every outfit.
     Walking into my kitchen, I grabbed a bagel and put it into the toaster. I grabbed some butter from the fridge and awaited for my food to pop up toasted. When this happened, I spread the butter on quickly as I looked at the time. Eating fast, I took my small purse off of the hooks, along with my coat, and left through the door beside them.
     Reaching my beautiful red corvette, I got inside and drove to the book store.
     In silence.
     Once there, I unlocked the shop and got everything ready. So basically, I cleaned up anything I saw in sight. There was a carpet so I vacuumed quickly. If I saw that books were misplaced, I replaced them and moved on. I wiped down all of the wooden chairs, and tables, as well as the counter.
     After opening the shop, I sat down behind the counter and noticed a sticky note. This sticky read 'Hey Melyssa!Could you get the new shipment of books onto the shelf? Please and thank you! Love, Eric'
     Going into the back room, I reached for the overhead light and felt my stomach vibrate.
     Maybe I should have ate a bigger breakfast... I thought.
     Then it happened again and I realized that it was my phone. I hesitantly pulled it out and looked at who texted me.

Calorie Person
6:37 A.M.

Wait a second. Who r u
Y did u text me back if u didn't know who I was
And why do you know that in general

I am Melyssa.
You told me something I already knew the answer to do I decided to tell you.
And I guess I am just smart.

I replied. Waiting a few seconds for them to respond. They did not, so I continued to put books onto a cart.

A few minutes later...

Calorie Person

Okay then I was not seeing that coming. I would tell u my name but I don't know if your some type of rapist or something...

I am a girl...

And im a guy. It doesnt matter

That is nice. And this was a wonderful conversation. But I have to go, I am actually just starting my shift so please refrain from texted me.
Thank you.

     He did not reply, thankfully listening to my instructions. After putting away the books, I had nothing else to do. So I read. There wasn't really any customers, so I could hand the other two girls after me the keys with ease.
     When I got home, I did not hear from the mysterious male stranger again. Little did I know that he won't be mysterious for very long. Nor will he be a stranger...