AFTERWORD

So here's how it's gonna go, I'm gonna get into the touchy feely bit first, as I want you all to see that first and foremost, then we're gonna get into a short little thing about the series and whatnot if you still want to deal with me and these characters who mean way too much to me, so yeah!

○ ○ ○

I have so many people to thank and not enough time to thank you all one by one, but you know who you are, because if you're reading this right now, then this is you, because I'm so grateful to have you guys still reading my fics? This isn't as big as Lonely Hearts, both in size and in reads and as stupid as it is for me to say, that made me feel a little insecure? That maybe no one wanted to read my work anymore or the story wasn't as compelling or a billion different thoughts ran through my mind, but I had to take Chris Evans' advice (albeit, I heard him actually say it when I already got it sorted out) but he went "shh..."

So I did. I just told my insecurities to shut up because even if there weren't as many reads (and I'm writing this when I hit 20K which is incredible, so don't think I'm not that isn't a lot, I'm just talking about that intrusive part of my mind that was worried when we first really got the ball rolling) I was still gonna write this story. Because it was important to me, after the failure that was Ride (I don't even wanna get into it) I really wanted to get a sequel finished. A sequel, spin-off, whatever you wanna call this, I wanted it done.

And I did it.

I did it and honestly, I'm so proud? Because this gave me the drive I needed to expand the universe even more, to make more characters, to make a more complex plot, and what's even more, I felt as though people would care. That is a product of me actually getting this done (just a me thing) and you guys being so supportive (a complete and utter you thing and I love you guys so much)

I wanna tag a million and one people to thank them personally for supporting me and caring about my stupid ideas, but we'd be here all night if I did, because all of you are so supportive and so lovely and I love and cherish each and every one of you. If we talk frequently, I'm talking to you. If we talk semi-regularly, I'm sorry we don't talk more, that's my fault, and I'm talking to you. If you just comment on this story, I'm talking to you. Because you all mean the world to me.

Okay, that's enough of me being sappy, I need to move on before I get repetitive.

○ ○ ○

So I talked about my plans for 2018 and this Hero of Heroes series in my rant book, so go check that out if you wanna see what other characters I have in store in this mess that really shouldn't be as big as it is, so I'm just gonna get this initial statement out here now, then I'm gonna go and cry to all of you, because while this wasn't as long as Lonely Hearts, it's still significant to me.

It seems that each Hero of Heroes book is gonna end with the phrase "everything would be okay" or something along these lines, because the book that encompasses Infinity War and the unnamed second Avengers movie in 2019 (because it turns out that movie has nothing to do with Infinity War, so now I'm afraid, but okay) will be called "Okay Ending." Not a happy ending, not a sad one, but an okay one. Feel my pain.

So basically, if you want more Rhett and Steve, stay tuned, because they're not going anywhere. Okay, after Nicky's story, you won't be seeing much of them, but you will in my one-shot book, so request stuff there if you want!

Yeah, moving on.

○ ○ ○

JUST LISTEN:

At the end of my stories I always say thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed, but I really mean it. Thank you so much for reading, voting, and commenting. And I really hope you enjoyed. Thank you for sticking around.

Bye!