His To Keep

Title: His To Keep

Author: Lydia161290

Summary:

Ava is ripped from her life by a sadistic priest, who leads a very sinister and secret life. She is forced to live in a room with his son, trapped in a house of hell. Day by day her innocence is torn apart, but despite witnessing horrific events, she finds herself caring for the boy with dark secrets of his own.

Completed

Link: - in External Link -

Mobile Code: 4013410

(A/N No f*cking words. The best f*cking book I've ever read. Holy shat. In the beginning I was actually quite frightened to read this, but after I had begun, I began to regret the time I had wasted thinking it was not worth it. So raw. So passionate. So dark. So twisted. So unpredictable. So utterly perfect. Lydia certainly is destined for great things in the future, and has certainly left actual well-known authors to shame. )

- Special Note -

The author of His To Keep, Lydia, has been working on publishing her books, including HTK. So in the process of doing so, Lydia has removed her books off of wattpad. Her account is still active and if you need any more information concerning this, she has a book explaining it. I'm proud of Lydia's work and her drive to get her books published. Once these books DO become published, please, don't hesitate in accessing a copy.

THIS ACTUALLY KINDA MAKES ME CRY CUZ NOW I CAN'T READ IT OVER AND OVER.