My Life with the Walter Boys (BEING PUBLISHED MARCH 2014)

Title: My Life with the Walter Boys (BEING PUBLISHED MARCH 2014)

Author: Fallzswimmer

Reads: 26,932,579                          

Votes: 267,822

Summary:

Sixteen-year old Jackie Howard knows nothing about her new guardian Katherine Walter when she moves from New York to Colorado. After discovering that Katherine has twelve boys, Jackie fears that living in the Walter house isn't going to be easy. It's just icing on the cake that the boys look like Abercrombie models...

Completed

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/80479-my-life-with-the-walter-boys-being-published-march - in External Link

Mobile Code: 868486

(A/N I read this book ages ago and it was amazing, but it totally slipped my mind since it's been almost a year and a half. Personally, I hate it when recommendation books like mine post chapters about books that sound amazing to only find that they have been published...like no. So now that I see this story is being published soon, I want all of you to take advantage of this wonderful oppurtunity to read this stunning gem of a story here on wattpad, knowing it may be of an inconvenience for some to buy the book once published. YOU GUYS HAVE UNTIL MARCH! Don't waste any more time, so GO AND READ THIS REMARKABLE BOOK WITH SOME SERIOUSLY SEXY DUDES! Like legit, Abercrombie may as well be an understatement.)

~

Sequel

Title: My Life as a Walter Boy

Reads: 8,492,948

Votes: 112,396

Summary:

Cole Walter hasjust graduated college, but he can't find a job. When his mom finds him work in New York, he is thrust into a girl crazy world as an assistant to the editor of Cosmo. That means living with a certain beautiful girl named Jackie. Will old feelings bubble up, or fade out forever? Sequel to My Life with the Walter Boys

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/328930 - not in External Link, only previous

Mobile Code: 1533672

(A/N I honestly just can't get enough of Cole and Jackie; their perfect ending is literally one of those "fate" or "meant to be" moments.)