The Bad Boy, Cupid & Me

Title: The Bad Boy, Cupid & Me

Author: Slim_Shady

Reads: 16,020,263

Votes: 235,434              

Summary:

Reece smirked, "Trust me Chloe, the Good Girl always falls for the Bad Boy."

Chloe Armel is a Good Girl.

She never gets in trouble, gets excellent grades and is loved by everyone.

Enter Reece.

Wild, badass and has an ego that honestly couldn't get any bigger. He gets into fights, breaks every single rule and couldn't care less about the consequences that come with it.

When Chloe's parents leave to treat sick children in Cambodia for two weeks, she is forced to stay at her neighbour's house. Her neighbour has a son, and it's Reece Carter.

Sneaking out. Parties. Drinks. Hash Brownies. Flirting. Breaking the Law…and Road Trips.

Add a few shots of Cupid's Arrows and what have we got? No clue.

All we know is, it'll be unforgettable.

[ A/N: My apologies, I suck at descriptions, don't let this failed attempt at a blurb make you discontinue reading the story. Give it a chance! :) ]

Completed

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/241271 - in External Link

(A/N HEY GUISE! I already know millions of people, and many of you reading right now have probably already read this one, so I was actually debating with myself whether or not to put it up. But the story was just too good to resist. So I went with a YOLO decision and put it up anyways for future readers and those of you who’ve already fell in love it with it and found Reese ubber delicious! So vote and enjoy reading.)

(P.S OHKAY CALLING ALL DIRECTIONERS! I JUST FINISHED WATCHING #1DDAYLIVE YESTERDAY FROM 2-10 pm AHHH PURE BLISS! VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU WATCHED IT TOO! WHERE AND WHAT TIME!)