Chapter 4: Shoes First

Mostly all the chapters in this book will be short

That's the only way I can have enough chapters to build up...this is a short story but at least I'm giving you'll quality and quantity

P.S. If I do finish this book today....I'm the shit and I decided to make this chapter long

You'll welcome

That's all

Enjoy

After Emmanuel and Emily moved Phillip's unconcious body to the basement, they pulled out a chair, sat him down and then chained him up to it so he didn't try to escape let alone move

Now that that's over, Emmanuel and Emily were walking up the basement stairs but Emmanuel was leading the way

Once Emmanuel walked through the open door frame, he let Emily walk in after him and once she did he watched her walk away to the living room while he closed the door and then followed her

Now they both were in the living room but Emily came in first and sat down on the couch preparing herself for everything Emmanuel is about to tell her

Emmanuel sat on another couch, he figured Emily needed her space but she also needed answers and before he could give them to her, he needed to know what at Mildred and Amy told her

-

" Well " Emily said.

" I can't tell you anything until you tell me what your mom and older sister told you " Emmanuel said.

" Why " Emily asked scrunching up her face?

" It'll be easier for me to explain everything " Emmanuel said and Emily threw her attitude out the window and sighed.

" Ok well my mom said that this whole thing is a big mess and there's something her and Amy need to tell me " Emily said shrugging her shoulders.

" Ok, what did Amy tell you " Emmanuel asked?

" She said that you're not the one for me and that I came at The Wrong Time and then I was put in headlock by Phillip and you came and saved the day, I had to hang up the phone, I didn't hear what else' she had to say, yeah I was still mad but I was curious too " Emily said.

" And how are you feeling now " Emmanuel asked?

" Confused, scared, betrayed, still curious, shall I go on or are you gonna' explain some time today " Emily said.

" I'm gonna' explain but before I do I need to tell you something " Emmanuel said.

" What else' is new " Emily said rolling her eyes and Emmanuel grew irritated.

" God damnit' will you take me seriously " Emmanuel said getting loud.

" I am taking you seriously, I can just hardly look at you that's all " Emily said.

" I saved your life " Emmanuel said.

" Thank you, you cheated on me with the most two important people in my life, it was the least you can do, I should've never been put in that situation anyway, what more do you want from me a cookie " Emily asked?

" Fuck it " Emmanuel said getting up about to walk out but Emily stopped it.

" Ok I'm sorry, you just really hurt me, you don't know how I felt seeing y'all in a threesome and to make it worse it was in our bed " Emily said.

Emmanuel turned around and this time walked towards her and sat down next to her but he still left space in between them

" I'm sorry you had to see it, I'm trying to explain it to you but you have to let me " Emmanuel said looking at her and she looked up at him.

" Ok, I'm listening " Emily said.

" Me having a threesome with them was part of a plan so you would break up with me and find someone better, you was supposed to catch us but you did come in a bit' too early, Mildred and Amy planned it " Emmanuel said and Emily was taken back.

" I don't understand, why would they plan this, I thought they liked me and you together " Emily said.

" They did until they found out what I really do for a living " Emmanuel said.

" You're not a manager at a warehouse " Emily said.

" No, I never was, I just told you that to keep you safe " Emmanuel said.

" Keep me safe from what " Emily asked?

" I'm really a drug dealer and Phillip was my drug dealing partner, he stole money from me to start his own business and I stole it back, well technically it's not stealing because it was mine to begin with but he didn't see it that way so he tracked me down, once he found me and found out I hide the money, he's been out to kill me ever since, I called him and told him to come today at a certain time so I can kill him myself and then you would walk in and catch me fucking your mom and sister and then Phillip would show up later on around the same time and we all would end up in one room, that was the plan but you came home too early to watch it unfold, you was supposed to catch me cheating but catching me and finding out my real occupation at the same time was for your own good " Emmanuel said.

" Phillip would've killed me if you didn't show up to fight him especially once I would've told him that I didn't know where the money was " Emily said.

" Exactly, I didn't want you to get killed so I figured you would be better off just breaking up with me while finding out for yourself all at the same time, I just needed to give you a reason to break up with me " Emmanuel said.

" That's where the threesome came in because you knew I wouldn't break up with you once I found out that you're really a drug dealer " Emily said.

" Pretty much, yeah " Emmanuel said.

" This whole time you was protecting me from getting killed but you had to sacrifice our relationship to do it " Emily said.

" I didn't want to, I didn't have much time left, Phillip would've found me and killed us both but he'll never find the money, no one knows where it is but me, it's hidden but I'm out the drug game, I quit a year ago, I just had to go back for a while to find Phillip before he found me and some how your mom and sister caught me in the act, neither one of us meant to hurt you, we just wanted to keep you safe but we knew you would get over it eventually " Emmanuel said.

" How much money is it " Emily asked?

" Five point five billion why " Emmanuel asked?

" Is there anyone else' out to get you " Emily asked?

" No, not after I kill Philip but if his family finds out I'm the one that killed him, they'll be out to kill me too " Emmanuel said.

" They're not going to find out, I'm gonna' help you but after I do I still need you to leave, I need time to process all this and figure out what I want to do " Emily said.

" I understand, come on let's go kill this bastard " Emmanuel said standing up and then he helped Emily stand up.

" You need to put on some Shoes
First "  Emily said and they walked off towards the staircase.

" I'm way ahead of you there " Emmanuel said.

What you'll think?