Creepypasta vacation tips- the sequel

The sequel

The beach tripening

Hello beloved and appreciated readers! It's the author speaking, or typing, whatever.. Before you get reading, I'd personally like to apologize for what you're about to read. It is horrible and I know this because I wrote it myself. Thank you and have a wonderful day/night depending on your timezone.

____________________________________________________________________________

Beach trip tip 1: Hello vacationers! Ready to go out on a beach adventure? Catch some waves and ride some sun? Here's your first bodacious tip- Make sure you're fully prepared! Pack some sunscreen and your towels, get ready for the time of your life!

____________________________________________________________________________

Jeff: Ladies... gentlemen... Masky...

Masky: Ay!

Jeff: I have gathered you here today to give you all some wonderful news that will bring a smile to all your faces!

BEN_Drowned: You're gonna move out?!

Jeff: No, shut up. *Clears throat* We are all going..... *Jazz hands*

Everyone:...............

Sally: Florida?

Ticci Toby: IKEA?

Laughing Jack: *Gasp* A Cirque de Soleil show?!

Jeff:.....*Ongoing jazz hands*

Eyeless Jack: Stop the jazz hands and tell us, Jeff.

Jeff: *Drops hands to side* Ugh, you're no fun. But you know what is fun?

Hoodie: *Gasp* DISNEY WORLD.

Everyone but Jeff: *Oddly ritualistic chanting* DISNEY WORLD. DISNEY WORLD. DISNEY WORLD. DISNEY WORLD. DISNEY WORLD. DISNEY WORLD. DISNEY WORLD. DISNEY WORLD. DIS-

Jeff: *Blasts airhorn right next to BEN's face*

BEN_Drowned: *Falls down screaming and covering his elf ears*

Everyone but a still screaming BEN:......

Jeff: The beach. The beach is what's fun and where we are going...

Everyone but BEN:.......

BEN_Drowned: *Struggling to sit up, ears bleeding* Th-then can we go to disney world?

Jeff:................. *Airhorns*

____________________________________________________________________________

Beach trip tip 2- Alright dudes and dudettes! Ready for the next tip? Well here it is! If you're having trouble packing, make sure to come up with a radical list of things you and your bros need to hang ten!

____________________________________________________________________________

Jeff: *Rummaging through closet while yelling at everyone* ALRIGHTY FOLKS, WE'RE LOSING DAYLIGHT HERE AND I WANNA WORK ON MY TAN. * Throws multiple knives into bag* IF WE GET THERE EARLY, WE CAN GET A GOOD PARKING SPACE!!!!!!!!!!

Hoodie: *Downstairs* JEFF, JANE'S AT THE FRONT DOOR AND WANTS TO TALK TO YOU!!!

Jeff: Oh my- hell nah, not this chick again! *Runs downstairs*

Hoodie: Hey did you get a haircut?

Jane: Oh! Thanks for noticing! I got a couple of inches off, no biggie.