Part 4

Creepypasta Vacation Tips

Part 4

Thank you and Enjoy

____________________________________________________________________________

17. Apologizing. After an argument with your fellow travelers, it's always and honorable thing to stand up and admit your mistake. If it's not you who needs to apologize- just remember there's two sides to every coin, you all have different opinions and that's ok, just so long as you apologize when necessary.

____________________________________________________________________________

Jeff: Ok, guys- I know this wasn't the best trip ever and we could've done somethings differently, so * Sighs* I think it's time to apologize.

All other creepypastas: *Nod at each other feeling they've made a difference in Jeff*

Jeff: Laughing Jack. *Turns to LJ* You go first

Laughing Jack: Why thank you Je- WAIT A FLIP FRACKING MINUTE *Turns to Jeff with hands on his hips* Excuuuuuse me?

Jeff: If you hadn't agreed to *Makes finger quotations* "Suck the poison" out of my nipple. We wouldn't be stuck here!

Laughing Jack: I was forced to! Does it look like I WANT to suck your pale-vampire nipple??

Jeff: Well, I mean.. you're always giving me dirty looks..

Laughing Jack: THAT'S BECAUSE I FREAKING HATE YOUR BLEACHED GUTS!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff: Alright, alright- I get it, but can you at least make Lost apologize?

Lost Silver: Wha- What did I do?!?!

Jeff: You were the one that said 'Oh hey, we need to get the poison out you guys, oh no'!!

Lost Silver: First off- That was you. Second off- I don't sound anything like that. Third off- the dang Ekans wasn't even poison type!

Jeff: THIS IS NOT A POKÉMON GAME SILVER. *Accusing finger point* WE ARE A GROUP OF TRAINED MURDERERS WHO DECIDED TO GO ON A DELIGHTFUL CAMPING TRIP THAT ENDED UP GOING WRONG DUE TO THE FACT THAT MY BLEACHED NIPPLE WAS BITTEN BY A NON-VENOMOUS SNAKE. THIS. IS. REAL. LIFE.

Lost Silver:... That snake was a normal type.

Jeff: *Pinches bridge of nose* Oh boy.. Listen, we're all at fault here, Silver- You, me, LJ, the Proxies, LJ, you... It's important to take responsibility for our actions, so let's just admit it.

Masky: I admit to not being sober at the moment *Waves around mostly empty whiskey bottle*

Jeff: What?!? *Grabs bottle away from Masky* DUDE, COME ON MAN! WE'RE ALREADY IN TROUBLE WITH THE RANGERS, DO YOU WANT US TO END UP IN CABIN JAIL AGAIN?!?!?

Masky: D-dude, dude... dude *starts to gently stroke Hoodie's face* I'm like.. nin-...for-... norfty percent sober right now...

Hoodie: Norfty isn't a number, Masky.

Masky: S-shure! *Hiccup* sure it is! *Gets out a pen and paper* It- it looks like.. *Shows Hoodie the paper* Like thissh!

Hoodie: This is a penis.

____________________________________________________________________________

18. Packing up. Before you leave your little vacation paradise, it's important to first make sure you have everything you came with. If you made a packing list on your phone or mobile device, you can check it again to make sure you bring everything back with you. If you do happen to leave something, it's alright, it can easily be replaced!