Part 3

Creepypasta Vacation Tips part 3

Previously on Creepypasta Vacation Tips-

Lost Silver: WE HAVE TO DEFUSE THE BOMB!

BEN_Drowned: I've always loved you, EJ!

Jeff: I've decided to fight alongside the Native Americans!!!

Masky: I'm actually female.

Laughing Jack: None of this actually happened.

Thank you and Enjoy

____________________________________________________________________________

13. Plans. Sometimes your plans may not go as you originally had wanted, and that's okay! There's plenty of other fun activities for you and your family, so don't fret! Even if your plans don't work out as you had originally wanted, they could turn into something even better!

____________________________________________________________________________

Jeff: * Walks over to his friends, shirtless* Okay. As you know, you all have decided to ditch me for some horrible form of McDonald's..

BEN_Drowned: This is an IHOP, Jeff.

Jeff: * Obnoxious cough* ANYWAY. I want you all to know that this mutiny will not go unnoticed-

Hoodie: Jeff, for the past few days. The only things that we have been eating are probably poisonous berries and your Pringles-

Ticci Toby: I'M STILL SORRY!

Hoodie: * Affectionatly mutual shoulder pat* We know, Toby. We know.. But we just wanted a change, is that so bad?

Jeff: It is if we weRE SUPPOSED TO GO FISHING RIGHT NOW YOU UGLY SECTIONAL COUCH!!!!!!!!

Sally: * Puppy dog eyes and starts sniffling* W-we're sorry, J-Jeff! I-I just r-really w-w-wanted pancakes...

Jeff: * Panics* NO! NONONONONONO! It's okay! Sally! I'm not mad! Promise! No need to cry! Please don't cry!

Eyeless Jack: * Motherly growl of protection*

Sally: * Sniffs* Really?

Jeff: YeS! Totally! Yep! Of course! * Nervously sweaty* No need to be upset or make EJ rip me in half! * Nervous laughter*

Sally: Yay! Can we go on a hike? I saw a really nice trail on the way over!

Jeff: Sure! Yeah! Totally! Sounds great!

Masky: What about your shirt?

Jeff: o__O.... LJ, can I borro-

Laughing Jack: Go stab a light socket.

____________________________________________________________________________

14. Nature. On most trips, you'll be able to find all kinds of flora and fauna. Perhaps you'll see a deer and it's fawn drinking from a creek, or maybe a monkey swinging from vine to vine! When experiencing nature, it's important to know what you're dealing with, otherwise someone could get a poison ivy rash or possibly something even worse! Be sure to pack some medical supplies with you when going out adventuring.

____________________________________________________________________________

Jeff: * Still shirtless* And that's why ferrets are illegal in California!

Bloody painter/ Helen Otis: That's not even remotely true..

Lost Silver: If anything that was disturbing and government propaganda...