The Vampire Assassin Friend BoyxBoy

Tyler and me were playing video games, we were two seconds from beating our high score until my phone went off.I picked it up from its conter and saw it was my mom ugh. I picked it up and my mom perky cheerful voice came on.

'Hi Swettie how are you today'

'Im good '

'''I have tons of news that video of you singing and acting a big company wants you to come to there offices and talk to big talent people ' she said more but at that moment my mind was in a daze.

"For real this could be my big break'

'No im just joking of corse its true they want you to meet then on friday ok Ta-Ta' she said and hung up.

I forgot all about Tyler by then and was dancing and jumping up in the air.

Then I felt warm hands on my shoulder and drop me to the floor. I looked at his blue /hazel eyes.

Omg sorry I forgot my names Skyler Tan ,18 Rich parents , 5'10 , tan skin , 6 pack and brown ordinary eyes and the most improtant thing is I'm gay.

Tyler looked at me, he had his perfect white teeth smile that just made me want to look at him and never stop.

"So what's up you look like my sister when she got JB tickets front row too" with his smooth clear voice.

"Nothing Ty nothing at all just got carried away that's all lets play" I said in my I just didn't have a out burst of happiness.

He hugged and spinner me around like a girl.

"Put me down I'm not a girl you know" he wouldn't listen so I had to yell.

"PUT ME DOWN NOW Tyler FAIRFIELD I MEAN IT" I yelled so loud he put me down.

Now I felt bad there was a look on his face it was discomfort he had his head down.

I went up to him looked at him and touched his shoulder there was a burning sensation it was so right yet so wrong it made me wonder what me and Tyler had its like we are friends but when I try to get something deeper. True emotion he shuts down its like there are two sides yet I can't tap in to it.

"Look Tyler I'm sorry but you have to open up you can't shut down every time I try to talk to you I hate this" I said getting closer to him I want to test my limits we've been friends since kids and I know how to push his buttons.

"Stop Sky you know I don't like you like that I accept that you are gay and I still am your best friend but I can't you know that just stop pushing everything in the way that you want it I love you like a brother nothing more nothing less" he said he knew that isn't what I wanted to hear but it's the truth.

I backed away slowly he looked at me his face was was now more safer as if he regretted what he had said to me but it was the truth and it hurt.

Tears were at my eyes yes it was true I was in love with Tyler and I want to say that I don't but when I accept it, it makes perfect sense I mean I was so close to kissing Ty and I would have loved it but I can't because he doesn't think that way about me.

He came closer so close that our chest were touching I looked up at him since I was so short I hated it so much right now he looked down at me as if I was a little kid and he pulled my chin up so I could see his eyes they were mesmerizing and he smiled and then it was as if he suddenly became the real Ty that I know he stepped back and was brought back to the world.

I wiped the tears away before he could notice I don't want him worrying anymore.

"Hey Sky is anyone home"

"No Ty moms out and dads on a meeting that could make millions" I said I remember how exited he was to hear that China was singing up on his technology company.

"Well lets jump off the roof into the pool we could have a splash contest"

"Ok let's do it" I said as I grabbed two swim trunks and got on the roof.

Our house was a mission full with butler and people serving us 24/7 it was like I had to do nothing. My pool was not your ordnairy square pool it was built in and had a water fall 2 slides and was a least 20 feet deep the fact that we jump off scares me.

Ty takes off his shirt and I see his muscle and strong arms looking at me ,I take off my shirt to see that my tattoo that is a angel wings and in the middle of the wings is a star that right now was bright red , Ty noticed and looked at me with a worried expression all over his face I waved it off and took off my jeans to see my boxers that were black I put on my swim trunks and looked down it was deep but fun.

Ty took longer its like every movie he made he made sure I didn't see him take off his pants and put on his the swim trunks once that was over we both looked down then I looked at the tattoo I always wonder we're I got it.

I mean my parents said it was there since I was a little kid and most likely nothing at all but every time something bad is about to happen it glows red but nothing's wrong so I ignored it.

I counted to 3 before we jump off at 3 we jump at the same time we did this many times sometimes we even took breaks to pee and get something to eat.

2 or 3 hours later we were exhausted tired and beat all at the same time. We looked at each other and smiled today was a good yet emotional day for me and Ty.

We went back in the house after we got dry from the son I checked my phone and my lovely mother had texted me that she would be home late and to get to sleep since tomorrow I had to go to school cant believe summer is over and I will be a senior.

We got changed and went to the mall were all the girls were falling for Ty he already has 10 girls phone number make that 11 I walked away as a another girl gave him his number that was it I went to the food court and got some Chinese code as I sat down to eat I saw Ty giving a kiss to his girlfriend who looked like she was about to burst the girls must be head over in love with him I could see why I mean he wore shirt so tight sometimes I can see the outline of his abs.

I ate quickly because I was hungry than ever Ty never at only at his house it was a little strange but he was my friend I pretended not to notice.

By the time Ty came over and sat down I was done and threw away my trash I then went to all the best store and got everything I wanted Ty followed me and help me get stuff then I went to the book store and got tons of books for me to read.

As I walked out I felt tried but pushed it away this was my last day without homework or school so I'm going to enjoy it.

Ty help me put my stuff in the trunk and I drove away in my black car I loved the way it was so fast.

When I got home Ty open the gate and I parked my car he helped me carry a the stuff to my room he knew I was mad at him but he wouldn't say anything.

When I closed the door he asked if he could stay I said sure and he hugged me this time I let him.

I took a shower and brushed my teeth put on pjs and fell on my bed the 5 minutes Ty came out with a towel around his waist and water dripping off his abs.

"Like what you see" he said in a mocking tone .

"Yeah I do who knew you were fit damn you almost beat me"

"No I think I beat you by like a lot you can't even take your eyes off of me "

He had a point but I didn't matter. He always slept on my bed no matter if I told him it was floor or get out he got changed and got on my bed he laid there his eyes were on me looking at me like if I as a puzzle I fell asleep before him and the last thing I remember is his cold arms around me snuggling

with me.

Aaaaaa

Did any on like yes no maybe well I love this and there Is going to be more thank you and I love u all-A