Infinity Crew

Kaylee Ann Hudson:

Hey y'all! I'm Kaylee I'm 14 years young! I'm not a dancer. I'm on Infinity, because of Cassie and the rest of the girls. I love hip-hop, but I'm a tumbler. I don't do cheerleading, just tumbling and volleyball. I'm dating Alex❤️ and loving him. I hate fake people, bi*****, and wh***. My favorite colors are purple, pink, and green. I have an older brother, Zach, and I LOVE R5!!!!!! I go to Fridley Middle School in 8th grade! :) my bestfriends are Cassidy, Lauren, and Dani, but mostly miss Madeline Elizabeth Fusco.

Madeline Elizabeth Fusco:

Hey guys! I'm Madeline. Maddie for short. Yes. I am Mikey Fusco's sister. Twin sister to be exact. I'm younger, but I have more authority. My favorite colors are mint and white and I have single swag! But I have a crush on Nick Mara, but don't tell my brother! He'd freak. If you're fake then sorry hon. I don't talk to fake people or liars. I'm 14 and loving every moment. I'm a cheerleader, and tumbler, but my main sport is softball. I normally don't dance but when I first moved here I needed a new start and I've been loving dance and my Infinity Crew ever since.❤️ I also am in 8th grade and I go to Fridley Middle with Kaylee, she's my best friend along with Dani, Cassidy and Lauren.

Danielle Chasidy Gonzales:

Hey hey! I'm Danielle but my peeps call me Dani!! I'm short. Yup. I'm Chachi Gonzales's little sister. You know I'm pretty short, I'm the shortest, and I'm loving being 13 years young and about to be 14! I'm single pringle, but crushing on Louis Dipippa, I was crushed when he got kicked out of To Be One. Anywho! My favorite colors are pink and mint! If you're fake to me then I'll be fake to you. That's how it works.

Lauren Taylor Alamia:

Hey! I'm Lauren Taylor Alamia or Lauren Taylor as most people know me. Yeahhh I'm Madison Alamia's twin sister! Haha awesome right?? Well kinda... It sucks cause everyone who has known or found out has tried to be friends with me just for my brother and it's hard to make friends that way. Anyway! I'm 14 years old and I love mint. I'm seriously crushing on Mikey Fusco. Like woah!! Don't tell Madison though he's beat Mikey up in a second. Being in dance has just open my horizon, it let's me be the crazy girl I am and I'm so glad I have my bestfriends with me, especially Cassie. The girls and I are just meant to be in a crew. And that's a fact.