Chapter 3- My name is (Y/N)

"You did what Ben?" After driving in silence for what felt like hours(but was probably only 15 minutes), the first man, who you now knew was named Ben, had broken the news to Riley that he had used a credit card to buy a souvenir Declaration of Independence. Irritated, Ben repeated, "I used a credit card. We needed a duplicate." "Do you know what this means? They have both of our records! We won't be able to even look at your house without being captured!" Riley, clearly upset, paused his ranting and leaned back in his chair. "What are we going to do now, then, if we don't have the scans?"Ben stared out of the window for a couple seconds, took a deep breath, and replied, "You know what, Riley, pull over. Get off the road." "Okey-dokey." Riley took a right and abruptly stopped the car, causing you, who wasn't wearing a seat-belt or even in a seat, to lurch forward and painfully slam into the seat in front of you and let out a gasp of pain. "Whoops." Riley sheepishly looked over at you, and then wrenched his gaze back to Ben. "So, what now?" "I-" Ben stopped for a second and then continued. "I need to think. You stay here." "And do?" Ben impatiently replied, "I don't care. Play a game on your laptop. Just stay here." Ben stepped out of the car, closed the door, walked over to a nearby bench, and sat down, staring off into space. "Play a game on my laptop. Huh." Riley muttered, but he pulled out his laptop and started playing Agar.io. You watched him for a few more seconds, and then whimpered, "Riley?" He raised his eyebrows to show he'd heard you, but kept his eyes on his game. "Hmm?" Your voice came out as hardly more than a whisper; you almost didn't want to know the answer. "Are you going to kill me?" "Well, you punched me in the eye, so..." Riley chuckled slightly, but then noticing you didn't find that even remotely funny, quickly answered, "No. Of course not. Do you think I'm an mass-murdering villain or something?"He glanced back to check your expression. "Oh, wow, you do think that." You breathed out slightly in relief, but then again, if they weren't criminals, why would they have stolen the Declaration? You wrapped your arms around your knees and curled into a ball, imagining your parents frantically searching the area for hours, seeing no sign of you whatsoever, and eventually being forced to drive home on a long, silent car-trip without you. Would you ever see them again? The thought of never eating dinner with your family, never giving them hugs, never having them to encourage you again was too much. You tried to stop the tears but that just made it worse. Muffled sobs erupted from deep within your chest, and eventually you stopped trying to prevent them. "You okay back there?" You hardly heard Riley's  voice, but you managed to gasp out in-between sobs in a totally unconvincing way, "Y-yes." Riley shut his laptop, walked to the back of the van and crouched down next to you. "Hey." You looked up. Next to you, Riley was giving you a concerned look, his bright blue eyes glittering with sympathy. "Listen. I really meant it when I said we wouldn't kill you. I promise I won't hurt you." You  took in a shuddering breath, trying to calm yourself down. As if he had read your mind, Riley confirmed, "Once all of this is over, we'll get you home safely, okay?" You nodded, for some reason believing everything he said. "Sorry for punching you in the eye." You said, offering a slight smile. His eye looked pretty bad, it was starting to look swollen and had obtained a bruised color. You were impressed that you had done that, and though it might sound a little heartless, you were almost proud of it. Riley grinned at you. "Don't worry about it. I would've done the same thing if I'd been kidnapped. You probably hate me right now, don't you?" Surprisingly, when you really thought about it, you didn't really hate him. "Only a little." You truthfully answered. Riley laughed. "That's good. Oh, hey, look. Ben's back." Riley walked back to the front of the van and sat down. He suddenly looked back at you, running a hand through his dark hair. "I never got your name..." You smiled back. "(Y/N). It's (Y/N)." 

I'm going to update this at least every week, but at first I'll probably update a bit more! If you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them in the comments!