12. Period Part 2

I lied on the bed for the next hour or so and tried to sleep it out, but the pain just wouldn't go away. I started crying softly, the pain was so intense. Should it be hurting this bad?

I heard talking in the living room, I recognized two voices; mom's and BEN's. WAIT BEN IS TALKING TO MY MOM THAT'S A VIOLATION OF RULE NUMBER FOUR. I squirmed helplessly and tried to get out of bed. Soon I rolled off the bed, bringing the covers with me. My body hit the floor and I let out a dying baby whale noise.

I heard footsteps run towards the room and mom was by my side. I have never been so happy to see her in my life.

"Oh my gosh, (Name) honey, are you alright?!"

"P...Pamprin...quick...oooh..." I groaned.

A man showed up in the doorway, looking a lot like BEN, actually like Link...With the blonde hair framing his face, pretty blue eyes, and lightly tanned skin. He handed mom a plastic bag and she quickly dug out a bottle of pamprin and handed it to me. I took it and inch wormed my way to the kitchen for water.

"Neh.....water.....eh..." I said.

"(Name), your boyfriend over here has some water." mom said.

"HE'S NOT MY DAMN BOYFRIEND." I cried, covering my red face.

"Yeesh, here Ms. (Last Name), I'll take care of (Name)." I heard BEN say.

"Oh, thank you so much, sweetie." she said, walking out of the house.

"Alright, come on, girly." BEN said, picking me up and taking me to the bed again. He made me sit up and gave me the pill and the water. I hastily swallowed it down and chugged the water.

I looked at him,"What happened to you?"

"Hm? Oh, you mean my disguise. Yeah, your mom knocked on the door so I decided to answer it. "

"How did she know I was on my period?"

"I called her."

"You violated rule number four."

"Well this was an emergency, obviously."

I rolled my eyes and looked away,"Whatever."

"No thank you? Jesus, you're welcome, woman."