6. Let's play a game

I cracked my eyes open, seeing the TV playing Spongebob. Ugh, I must've fell asleep on the couch or something. I got up, my stomach growling for food. Ah, good, the puke session has passed. I jogged into the kitchen and pulled out fried chicken, ice cream, a slice of cake, and a plate of cold spaghetti. I licked my lips hungrily and put the fried chicken and spaghetti in the microwave for a minute before chowing down.

"Oh meyh god dish ish amashing." I said behind a mouthful of food.

After I ate, I turned off the TV and tried to recollect what happened yesterday.

Let's see....I puked, that's for sure, then I played Majora's Mask...and then...

I gasped.

That THING.

Suddenly, I fell into blackness. Not like passing out or anything, like just dropped into the floor and it all turned black. I yelped, my bum hitting the floor.

Chuckling.

That same dark chuckle.

My eyes widened and I looked up, that dark figure looming over me...

"OH MY G-" I scooted away.

There's the hysterical laughing.

"Hehehe, hello (Name)."

"Who are you?!"

"I can't say."

"Wh-What do you want from me?!"

The shadow was silent for a second, staring down at me with those red, frightening eyes. I felt him rake his gaze down my body, like a dirty pervert.

"Hm, how about this, let's play a game.."

I cringed,"I will do no such thing."

"Yes, you will. You can't escape from me now." he walked forward and grabbed my chin, sending chills down my spine as he made me stand. His touch was prickly and cold. He brought his face closer to mine and his voice forever rings in my ears,"I'm in dept to haunt you for the rest of your miserable life from here on out, from your first little cry, to your last breath."

I whimpered, my knees going weak. He smirked and let go of me. I fell back against the hard ground.

"So...you're afraid of needles, huh?"

He emerged from then dark as a doctor, a very scary looking doctor, might I add. His screwed up lips twitched into a creepy smile, and he pulled out a large needle. I went completely rigid and froze in fear.

He smirked and said in a raspy voice,"Run run, little human."

That was enough for me, I ran. I tripped and fell, and when I opened my eyes, I was on the floor in my living room. I gasped for breath and leaned my back against the foot of my couch. My heart was racing, my mind filled with the image of that damned creepy smile...

An eery silence filled the air.

"I'm not done with you yet, sweetheart."

I ran again, out the back door, into the woods. I didn't even look behind me, but I could hear his footsteps and hear his frightening laughter. I made the mistake of looking behind me, only to see no one there...but a Link statue, flying towards me.

I screamed and tripped, hitting the ground before I could hold out my hands to catch myself. I landed hard on my shoulder and rolled, groaning in pain. I opened my eyes, only to see the Link statue staring down at me with that hellish smile.

I screamed and shielded myself with my arms, ready to take a blow. A tear fell down my cheek as I thought this could be the end. I would never see my mom again. I would never get to talk to Angela again. Hell I'm going to die a virgin!

......

......

Nothing happened.

I opened my eyes and saw my self in the blackness again. I sat up and heard knee slapping laughter.

"Ahaha! Oohh!! Oh my- ahaha!!" the shadow man appeared before me and laughed,"You should've seen your face! And when my statue form came at you- oh god!!"

"Wh-What that hell is wrong with you?!" I asked, hugging myself and shaking with fear.

"Aww, don't worry, (Mushy Girlfriend Name)! I won't play with you until tomorrow." he walked up  and knelt in between my legs, pushing strands of hair behind my ear and caressing my face,"Now, get some rest, you'll need it for what I'm gonna do to you tomorrow."

And with that, I fell into a deep slumber.