Chapter 1 & 2: Spark of The Rebellion

I don't know how it all begun, order 66 was issued, the Jedi were hunted down and murder, then the war ended and peace reign throughout the galaxy, but by the Empire. The Republic had fallen... that's how the story went when my parents told me, my parents were apart of the Republic. I don't know what my mother and my father were before I was born, they never told me.

I was 10 when I lost them to someone... someone dark, cold, evil... and at the same time full of regret, sadness and... lonely. He was asking about something, a... holocron whatever that was. They didn't talk and were cut down, I was left all alone... I kept my parent's things close to me, a cube, two cylinders, my mom's Holo-journal and my dad's Holo-journal, and a picture of us on my seventh birthday. I place them all in my satchel and left my home, becoming a scavenger, surviving and looking out for those that can't stick up for themselves.

~Present Day~

Lothal, Outer Rim...

A sixteen-year-old girl with auburn hair in a ponytail, silver eyes, white sleeveless shirt, a black vest, dark brown pants, boots that reach three inches from her knee, a belt around her waist, black fingerless gloves, a communicator on her ear and a satchel over her shoulder. She was looking down at the people, seeing them go about their day. She sighs and sat down on the edge, watching them, then a shadow flies over them.

She looks up and saw a Star Destroyer flying over them, she's seen Star Destroyers before, her look harden, then stood up and takes off along the way, she ran over three buildings and saw Imperial officers and Stormtroopers corner a poor man that had rations, "You're Identification. Now." the second officer orders him, she places her hand on her belly as it growls. -I haven't eaten in weeks, but the people come first.- she tells herself and fiddles with her device. "I'm just trying to sell a couple of Yogons here," he answers him, the redhead jumps down and hid in the shadows. "All trade must be registered into the empire." the first officer reminds him.

The old man nods at him, "I remember what it was like before your ships showed up before your Imperials ruin Lothal like the rest of the galaxy." he spoke up as the other people around him were afraid. The first officer presses a button, opening up a channel, the girl smirks and finds his channel. "This is LRZ 01, I bring in a citizen under charged of treason." he informs, the girl found his channel, "Copy that LRZ 01. dispatch to cell block AA33." the man on the other side informs him, as the troopers took a hold of the man and the second officer took a hold of the Yogons.

"You can't do this!" the old man protest as he was taken away, the second officer bites into a Yogon, "I don't know, who's going to stop us? You? You?" he asks them, but they turn their heads away, making him laugh. The girl looks over and then was annoyed, "Hey mister, spare a yogon?" a boy asks him, no older than 13, the two officers look down at him, "Move along loft rat." the second guard snaps at him. "Sorry, sorry. Not looking for trouble." the boy tells them moving away. The girl sigh, "Not this time..." she mumbles, pressing her finger on the device. "All officers at the main square, this is a code red. I repeat a code red." the second officer's commlink shouts out.

He throws down a yogon and picks up his commlink, "It's your luck day, local sum. You two, come with us." the first officer orders, they threw that old man and his yogons to the ground and took off. The old man pulls himself to his knees and saw a pair of boots in his view, "Stay on alert, repeat code red." she said, kneeling down in front of the man, then took her finger away from her comm and smiles at him, "You alright?" she asks him, placing the basket upright, he sighs at her as he started to gather the Yogons as the girl help him, "Those damn Imperials... they ruin everything." he tells her as she places than in the basket. "Thank you again, Mako." he tells her, the girl named Mako smiles, "Anything I can do." she tells him, but then her stomach growls, making them both look down at her stomach and she places her hand on it, "You must be starving," he tells her, then presented her a handful of yogon, making her hold up her hands.