•3|| Bret Ledford Fairbanks Post {Fluff Preference}•

I'm going to attempt to create some Bret Ledford Fluff here. So let me know at the end How I did because this is my first fluff attempt.

I sat with my legs hanging over the edge of the dock as Bret walked back down it.
"How's the fishin going babygirl?" Bret said kneeling next to me checking my line in the water.
"Haven't caught anything yet but I'm not giving up just yet." I said looking at Bret.
Bret looked around seeing a few other fishers standing in the water and some on shore.
"I'll be back Babygirl. Going to go check some lines." Bret said.
"Okay." I said with a smile watching him walk away.
Bret continued onto the shore walking over to a man with a young boy near him. Bret seemed to be calm and everything appeared normal, until the young boy pulled the line in a violent manner. Bret ran over helping the young boy as I noticed how he was jerking the line upwards could potentially damage the salmon. A violent tug on my line startled me but I stayed calm calling Bret over. I didn't want to jerk it up out of frustration or accidentally cause the hook to slip. I heard quick footsteps down the wooden dock and turned.
"Got something?" Bret said his drawl just killing me.
"I think so." I said, "I'll need your help though so I don't cause the hook to slip."
"Well I'm right here." Bret said with a smile, "Just start reeling him in and I'll do the rest."
"I know." I said smiling and stole his State Troopers hat turning it backwards while he grinned kissing his hat causing me to blush.
I began to slowly reel the fish in when it was fighting me.
"Release the line to relieve line tension." Bret said and I let the line go out.
As soon as the Salmon quit fighting me I reeled him in again slowly but surely I eventually got him out of the water. And as he promised, Bret did the rest. I smiled from ear to ear as he turned opening the cooler and put the Salmon in it for me.
"So what's next?" I said curious.
"Well we'll have to stay here a little longer so I can check a few more fishers license and then we can go wherever you want to sweet girl." Bret said.
"Alrighty." I said, "I'll just be over here enjoying the view."
"Alrighty. Text me if you need somethin Sweetheart." Bret said.
"I will!!" I said smiling as he kissed me, "You be careful ya hear?"
"Do my best." Bret said smiling taping my nose gently.
            ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I was watching some of the waves as they came in to see if anything would appear, like a Killer Whale Fluke or a dolphin dorsal fin. Nothing yet. Seeing a large unmarked boat I instantly called Bret.
"Bret," I said, "Hey there's this unmarked large boat still in the water going after a Killer Whale. It's across from our dock."
"How far do you think it is?"
"Far enough I should be using binoculars but I somehow spotted it." I said watching it, "Where are you?"
"I'm further on down the beach but I'll be back down towards you in a sec."
"Well hurry I think they're potential poachers." I said standing up.
"I'm on my way."
Pulling out my own set of binoculars and zooming in on the boat I gasped seeing men throwing out a net towards the Orca's dorsal fin that glided through the water.
Bret better hurry up before the Orca becomes fish food.
"Hey!" Bret said startling me.
"Look at this." I said handing him my binoculars.
Bret took them and focused them on the boat I was watching.
"That's not good." Bret said, "Stay here Sweetie."
I nodded as he handed my binoculars back to me. Bret then kissed me and I let my hand fall from his as he rushed off the dock to the shore line talking to a fisherman as I followed. Bret was putting together a plan I assume.
"We're one officer short." Bret said to the fisherman, "You believe you could help me out here with your boat?"
"Yes sir." The fisherman said.
"Sweetie," Bret said, "Your gonna come too to keep an eye on me when I board that large ship."
"Alright." I said nodding and shook hands with the fisherman.
One of the troopers that normally helped Bret in this situation was out sick with the flu. So it would have to be a sort of citizens arrest if it came to that. I knew how frustrating this was for Bret so hopefully we could catch these guys before they could get away from us. Poachers made me angry and I hated them, so they were lucky I wasn't one of the troopers that worked with Bret. Poachers were unnecessary and they had no reason to break the law.