CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 2: A NEW TOWN, A NEW LIFE!

JULIET'S P.O.V

I woke up around 2 in the afternoon. I gelt arms around me and i turned and saw Aiden. I caefully got up so i wouldn't wake him. I want to go to the beach today. I went through my duffel bag until i found my favorite bikini. It was all black but on the bottom it read: BADASS and on the top, there was a red rose. I went into the bathroom and locked the door. I jumped i the shower and when i was done, i out on my bikini. I walked out and grabbed a black tank top and a pair of black jean shorts. I put on a little bit of make up even though i knew it would wah off. I had to cover some scars that were on my face. Aiden was still sleeping so i found a peice of paper and a pen and wrote him a note telling him where i went.

I put the note on the clock and grabbed a towel before leaving. I walked in to the elevator where a few guys were. They looked to be about 17 or 18. I got in and press the bottom floor. I felt all the guys staring at me and it was starting to annoy me. After a few seconds, i turned around and they were all looking at me. I gave them my best death glare and they all froze. I said,"What are you staring at?"

One of them, that was HUGE, as in very big in muscle said,"Well, we know everyone around here and we haven't seen you, so we were just wondering if your new, or if your just here to visit?" He was looking down not making eye contact. I relaxed and said,"Ya, i'm new. I'm staying here at this hotel until i can find a house." The big one looked up and smiled. He said,"You heading to the beach? We are, and if you are, you could hang with us if you want to?" I looked them over. They seem like the kind of people i could get along with so i smiled and said,"Ya, sure." He smiled and said,"Cool, i'm Damon by the way and this is Spike." He pointed to a guy with blonde spikey hair that had black in the spikes. "And this is Blade." He pointed to a dude that had the whole space around him that just screamed BADASS! I nodded to Blade, he nodded back, and i shook Spike's hand. I said,"Juliet, but NEVER call me Juliet, call me Jaguar."

Spike looked me over while we shook hands. He looked into my eyes and we had a stared down. Finally he looked away but then smiled at me and said,"Welcome to the group." I smiled and finally we got out of the elevator. I think that elevator was just slow. Blade decided to talk. he asked,"So why did you move here?" I froze for a second but then continued walking and said,"Parents." He nodded in understanding. WHOOP! Ouch! I turned and Spike was running away laughing. HE HIT ME WITH HIS TOWEL! I took off after him. I moved quickly and quietly through the crowd. I saw Spike stop. He turned and started looking for me. But if i don't want to be seen, i won't be. I went behind him and pounced.

He screamed as we fell. We started wrestling. I pinned him down and he looked up at me shocked. I heard laughter and saw damon and Blade on the ground laughing. I looked back at Spike who was just staring at me. I gave him a confused look and said,"What?" He said,"The only other person who has ever pinned me down is Blade. NOW I GET PINNED BY A GIRL!" He just stared at me in confusin probably asking himself how. I shrugged and got off him. i said,"I bet i could pin down Blade too." That made them all start laughing.

Damon said,"No, Blade is the best stre-" He was cut off by Blade hitting him in the back of the head. I knew what he was about to say. Blade's a street fighter. They all looked at me and i had an amused smile on my face. I leaned foward and said,"Blade's the best street fighter is what you were about to say, right?" Thay looke3d shocked and Damon nodded. I smiled and said,"Tonight, one of you is taking me there." Then i turned arund and stareted walking to the beach. We were still in the hotel lobby. They all followed. When we got to the beach, they were stil silent so i put my stuff down in and took of my shorts and tank top. I heard all three huys gasped. I looked down and saw my scars. Blade started tracing them and said,"What happened?" They all just stared at my stomach. I sighed and said,"It's a long story." They all sat down on there towels and Damon said,"We have time." I sighed agian and sat down on my towel.