CHAPTER 5

CHAPTER 5: WHY?

AIDEN'S P.O.V

I woke up with my arms around MY Juliet's waist. I can't believe she gave me a second chance. She's not a very forgiving person when it comes to being hurt. I'm so glad i have her now. I won't make the same mistake or any mistakes again. She's mine. I heard the dog barking outside. Dang, i better go take him out. I got up slowly so i didn't wake Juliet. I went and put the leash on Shadow. I can't believe she wanted him, out of all the other cute puppies. We went for a walk. He did his business. That's when i got a text. It read:

You can run, but i'll find you. You owe me.

My face paled when i saw that. Crap. I had to leave, i had to protect Juliet! But, how will i leave her, how will she take it?

JULIET'S P.O.V

I woke up, i didn't have the feel of Aiden's arm. I looked around confused. Where is he? I spotted a note on my dressor. I went and got it. I sat down on my bed and read it. It said:

Dear Juliet,

You have to understand. I had to leave you for awhile. It's to protect you and i have to take care of this business. Please don't be mad. I'll be back in a week max. Don't try to look for me. I left you money in my room. It's on my bed. Please take care of yourself. When i get back, i hope you can forgive me for leaving you. Please be careful.

I will always love you till the day i syop breathing, Aiden

I heard a car and ran to the window to see Aiden getting in a new car. I ran down there and saw him leave. My heart broke into a thousand peices. My eyes filled with tears. I grinned. I shouldn't care. Why? What's the point, i get hurt in the end. I just stood there grinning with a lost stare. My world just came crumbling down. I went inside and went to my room. I changed into a pair of tight black short shorts, a black sports bra, and a pair of my tight black boots that came just below my knee. They had no heels and they fit just right. I went into the gym and started working out.

I ran on the tredmill for about an hour. I saw Shadow. He just sat there and watched me. I then started on the punching bag. I punched it with power behind every punch. I kicked it with force. After about 3 hours, i stopped. My knuckled were bleeding, my legs hurt, and i had a broken heart. I went and filled the bath tub as i got washed off my knuckles in the sink. I stopped and looked up at the girl in the mirror. She looked too pale, but she was a girl i'd only seen twice before. Once when i was 9, after i saw my dad die.

**FLASH BACK**

I was at the park getting pushed in the swing by my dad. I was laughing and said,"Go higher daddy!" Then i went to high and fell out of the swing only to be caught by him. I was laughing while he swung me around. Then we saw this man. My dad set me down and said,"I'll be right back sweetie. Love you." I nodded and said,"Hurry soon, love you too." He went over and talked to the man while i stood there and watched. They started argueing. They started fighting. The man had him on the ground when he called to me,"RUN JULIET! I LOVE YOU!" Then the man pulled out a gun and shot my dad. I was only 9 so i started running towards the forrest. I heard the running after me and pushed harder to get away. I may be small and young but that what gives me the advantage. I had more energy. I pushed myself faster and as soon as i was in the forrest, i was gone. I hid in the trees like a jaguar. The man looked for me but never found me so he left. I cried and ran to my dad. He was covered in blood. I pulled out his cellphone and called the police.

I was never the same. I become someone that wasn't so innocent.

**FLASH BACK OVER**

After awhile, i don't know how, but i made myself turn back to the other girl, the semi-innocent one. But then when i was 14, right before i met Aiden, i turned into that girl again. I was her again because my mom got remarried. It was Aiden who turned my life around. He made me vulnerable. I still wasn't so innoecent but i was less her. Then he broke me. He broke me now again, but this time, i'm reacting differently. I turned the water off and got in the tub. I put the bubbles in and sat therer in my bubble bath thinking.

The girl that i'm talking about that is now me is fierce, strong, confident, brave, fearless, smart, clever, loner, badass, and mostly determined. i was all those things before, but there now more intensified. Its like when you see me, you know not to mess with me. You don't approach me. You don't hurt me. I'm cold, cruel, and fierce. I got after taking a shower to rinse off all the bubbles and wash my hair. I got out and put on a big black robe that was in my bathroom. i went to my closet.

I changed into a pair of red shorts that hug me, a black sports bra, and my a pair of boots exactly like the others but that i use in actuall fights. I grabbed a black jacket and put it on and zipped it up where it covered my bra. I put on my special fight gloves. I texted Blade and told him to get over here. I went down and fed and water Shadow. I ate a bowl of cereal and drank some coke. I went to wait outside for Blade. He got here in a black jeep. I didn't feel like taking my car so i said,"Get in the passenger's side, i'm driving."

He got in the passenger's side without a word. I knew he could see that something was changed about me. I got in and said,"Where is the street fighting club?" He gave me direction as i drove, well more like sped there. When we got there, i pulled my hair back, leaving out my back. I pinned them to the side with a bobby pin. We went to the door and Blade said,"We need to talk to Fox, i got a new fighter." This will be fun.

***********

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Sorry if it's short, i have a plan for thr next chapter so i had to end it here!

PLEASE

VOTE

COMMENT

AND IF YOU WANT

FAN!!

THANK YOU