3 - His Sister?

A/N
Guess who's back? Back again?
Also I'm not using the Peach and Tiara bonded by the bonding ring theory, don't worry. Profanity warning at the end.

(Y/N) softly awoke once again to no alarm clock, and that's something only the luckiest people can experience. They also realized it was a Saturday, which they always scheduled to be a no work day along with Sunday like the majority of people. They had a quick questioning inside their head about if bonnetors even have jobs or pay rent, but they quickly brushed it off.

After doing their usual morning routine and finally finishing the unpacking process of moving, (Y/N) beamed as they admired how well their house turned out, even if it was shaped like a tophat. Of course, they heard a knock at the door. They seemed to expect this by now and sighed, smiling but shaking their head. As (Y/N) opened the door curiously, they saw no other than Cappy! With someone else, though.

Besides Cappy, (Y/N) saw another bonnetor who wore a light grey crown with a red gem up and between her large magenta eyes. Behind her crown, the little white ghosts parts of her flowed so gracefully in a way that it started to resemble hair. (Y/N) noted that her and Cappy kind of looked alike, maybe they were siblings of some sort?

Luckily, Cappy was the one to speak before (Y/N) could get tangled up in their own thoughts. "(Y/N)!" Cappy said energetically, looking up at (Y/N). "After we bumped into each other yesterday, I wanted to introduce you to my sister, Tiara!" The girl bonnetor approached you and seemed to talk so sweet it was almost like she was singing.

"Nice to meet you, (Y/N)!" Tiara giggled a bit but (Y/N) didn't have a clue why. "Well, nice you meet cha too, Tiara!" The conversation seemed to pause for a moment. Tiara then looked (Y/N) straight in the eyes. "You know my big bro was blabbering about how beautiful you were, right?" Cappy seemed alarmed by what Tiara just said, as any other sane being would be. "I didn't say that!" Cappy yelled, blushing a little bit.

"Oh, yeah you did!" Tiara giggled. "I remember you exact words about how striking they looked~!" (Y/N) looked at Cappy blushing and surprised and managed to mutter out something. "Did you really say that, Cappy-?" Cappy looked up at (Y/N) still blushing, but then looked away. "Well..." He covered his face and then ran away, leaving a big "Uwaaa~!" behind him.

Tiara giggled and then looked at (Y/N), they were blushing badly, too. "What? Do you like him the same way he likes you?" (Y/N) looked at Tiara and began to stutter, "Well, I-I uh..." and Tiara took that as a simple yes. "Ooh~! Don't worry, I'm sure you two will end up a thing." Tiara giggled and winked while (Y/N) stared in shock. "See you around, (Y/N)." Tiara started to float away.

"Wait!" (Y/N) yelled. Tiara turned around and looked at them questioningly. "Yes?" "Could you tell Cappy that I want to kind of...hang out with him tomorrow?" Tiara giggled again, "A date? This soon~?" "W-What? NO!" They yelled, probably disturbing some bonnetors around town. "Alright, alright. I'll tell him how much you want to hang with him~!" Tiara then hustled off and (Y/N) sighed.

"You alright there, bud?" A familar voice said behind (Y/N). They looked behind their self, startled. "Oh...hey, Bonnie!" Bonnie approached (Y/N) smugly. "Been a couple days, huh?" She looked side to side. "Guessing you already met Cappy and Tiara, eh?"

(Y/N) looked at her confused. "How'd you know that?" Bonnie shrugged. "Don't know, maybe the fact that I could see Cappy running from your house and a little later Tiara floating behind?" (Y/N) laughed. "Guess you're right!" "Also, I have a question for ya, (Y/N)." (Y/N) looked at Bonnie confused. "What is it?" "Well, why did Cappy look so flustered when he was running away? I've never seen him like that."

"Well, uh..." (Y/N) struggled to get an explanation. "I bet he likes you, eh?" Bonnie seemed to have a smug expression as she looked at (Y/N) "Well, uh..." (Y/N) turned away, blushing. "I reckon you like him too." Bonnie seemed to be proud of what she just found out. "Anyways, what were they doing with you anyways?"

"After me and Cappy bumped into each other yesterday, apparently he wanted me to meet his sister." Bonnie nodded. "Yeah, he cares about his sister a lot. Anyone he knows knows his little sister as well, that's a rule." (Y/N) chuckled. "No wonder he tells his sister a lot. He trusts her." Bonnie nodded, "Yeah, he does."

(Y/N) stood in silence for a moment and then looked at the goregous moon. "Bonnie?" "Yeah?" "If one were to sit on Tophat Tower with someone and look at the moon, would that be considered, like...romantic?" Bonnie nodded. "Yeah. Us bonnetors love the moon, you know. So especially with-" Bonnie stopped and looked at (Y/N) puzzled. "What are you planning?" "Nothing, just curious." Bonnie shook her head, not taking it.

"Anyways, I'd better hurry off. See you later, (Y/N)?" (Y/N) nodded. "See ya." Bonnie floated off and (Y/N) walked off out of the town into where the hills were. They sat on the biggest hill and sighed, looking up at the noon. Nobody was around.

"I'm fucking insane."

A/N
This was quite a hustle to make!
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed it. Might rewrite it but I'm pretty proud of it right now.
Don't ask why Tiara is a little shit, I felt like it was meant to be.
Thanks for reading.
- Summer

Wait... over 100 reads?!
Oh gosh, thank you all!
I'm so greatful for you all already, haha!