2 - Unusual Styles

A/N
The photo above is supposed to show what outfit the reader, you, is wearing. Replace the red with your favoirte color and boom! That's gonna be your outfit.

As (Y/N)'s eyes started to flutter open as they awoke, luckily an alarm wasn't blaring in their ears. They had a job of being a Transcriptionist, which is actually a very easily done job which they can do at home with a good pay of $35 per hour! Or at least for them at least. (Y/N) soon got up after at least five minutes of laying there miserably, regretting even awaking in the first place. They felt like a groggy bear who just woke up after hibernation, and by hell were they grumpy!

After (Y/N)'s lousy awakening experience, they attempted to get a sip of coffee. Luckily the night before they had unpacked and plugged in a coffee machine on one of their counters. (Y/N) swiftly prepared the coffee as fast as they could, as golfed it down due to their stressful situation of having to go out for once and meet a few new people. or bonnetors in this case!

As (Y/N) started to get less angry at everyone and everything for no reason at all, they built up the courage and motivation to walk out the door and meet someone else that's not Bonnie. Surprisingly there was already someone at the door who seemed ready to knock or ring the doorbell, but (Y/N) opened the door too soon. The door slamming open spooked some bonnetor, and he kind of screamed... and ran away out of pure terror.

Before he ran away, (Y/N) saw a bonnetor who wore a grey tophat with an even darker grey bond, and they noticed as they opened the door and his brim seemed to mess up due to his panic. They also saw he had red-ish eyes that quickly turned for curious to absolutely spooked. He seemed like, really kinda...cute...but they had to catch him!

(Y/N) sprinted to try to chase this suspicious cap down, running as fast as they could! They seemed to be spooking him pretty bad, but they were honestly curious of who this dude was. "Hey! Could you calm down?!" (Y/N) resulted to yelling this after a while, as they were getting a bit tired physically and they were tried of the perculiar stares they were getting from the other bonnetors seeing this go down.

The bonnetor luckily seemed to stop suddenly, but a bit too suddenly. (Y/N) had a bit of trouble stopping, and just as he turned around they whacked straight onto them. This resulted in a big "Uwaaaaaa~!" from the bonnetor due to the stress of the situation and the fact he was just knocked down by a human being. Both of the two distinct beings seemed to bug out for a second due to the impact, but the bonnetor soon realised this first and tried to struggle out, resulting in (Y/N) releasing him. "Oh gosh, I-I-I'm sorry!" Was the only think (Y/N) could squeak out.

"So sorry! I shouldn't have fun away like that, I-" The tophatted bonnetor squeaked this out before (Y/N) interrupted him with reassurance. "Hey! It's not your fault at all, just a natural reaction that's not hard to control. If anything, it's both of our faults!" This seemed to surprise the bonnetor, but that was normal by now.

"Anyways, what were you doing at my house?" (Y/N) asked, wanting to change the subject. A quick reply came back, "I was going to welcome you to Bonneton, seeing that you were new here! I think you know the rest of the story." His voice trailed off and (Y/N) started chuckling. "What's so funny?" The bonnetor asked, not seeing the point. "I can't believe we went on a chase because of that!" At least (Y/N) got something out in their perplexing bundle of giggles.

The bonnetor sighed, calming down. "I'm Cappy! So sorry for running away like that, I get startled easily." (Y/N) stopped chuckling and got up off the ground. "Name's (Y/N). But don't blame yourself, I was acting reckless before!" (Y/N) was thinking different things than what they said. They kind of thought this Cappy dude was kind of...adorable. Putting that aside, they chuckled once more due to their thoughts.

"Hey! What's so funny?" Cappy seemed to kind of fuss this out, as he seemed to be getting a bit frustrated. It was cute, but (Y/N) responded with a lie, "Aha! Oh, nothing. I just remembered a funny joke my friend from another kingdom told me." The bonneter nodded, obviously not falling for it. "Anyways, what brings a human to move to to Bonneton? I've never seen an actual human decide to live here!" He asked this with pure interest and energetic feel.

"Well..." (Y/N) chuckled. "I thought it was just a beautiful place in general and uh...it sounded really nice here." Cappy knew what they were talking about immediately. "Like the moon?" "Yeah. Its just all...really cool here." The two stayed silent for a moment, unsure of where to carry the conversation. "I'd better go." (Y/N) announced, realising they should get back to unpacking and then to work. "See you around?" Cappy asked energetically. "See you!" (Y/N) said, scurrying off.

The rest of the day, (Y/N) couldn't get Cappy out of their mind. He was just so cute, somehow. They couldn't fully focus on their job or unpacking, but they finished it. As they were lying in bed, they had a bit of trouble sleeping as Cappy crowded their thoughts once more.

Just thinking about talking to him got butterflies in their stomach. They didn't know why.

A/N
I think I improved him! He's more energetic now I think!