Chapter Nineteen: I'm glad you said that

Zana’s POV

“You came in search of the Lost Tribe?” asked Jason’s mum.

“Yes I and Emma did. We were set the task to find the Lost Tribe and that is why we were brought here to the Lost Kingdom,” I explained to her while her husband kept an eye on me.

“Are you going to say anything?” asked the woman to her husband.

“What do you want me to say?” he asked.

“You said if we were found we would come out of hiding and help the Lost Kingdom once again,” she said getting annoyed.

“Clearly this is a mistake,” he said annoyed.

“It isn’t a mistake, Emma and I came in search of the Lost Tribe and if you are them you need to tell me,” I said firmly.

“Yes my dear we are the Lost Tribe and my husband didn’t want us to be found however he said if we were ever found. If they bring us out of hiding they have the skill, knowledge and will power for our powers. Clearly Zana and Emma do,” she said smiling.

“No they don’t. We just have a foolish boy who wanted to help someone that is all,” he said firmly back.

“How did we get here down to the basement then? I didn’t believe it before but I and Emma found you fair and square. I mean I or Emma had no idea we would ever find you but we used what we knew and how we would think and knew you would hide in a place less likely anyone would ever realise you would be at. We went to the basement because everyone would check the castle but you wouldn’t hide in the castle itself that is too easy to be found. We went to the basement in hope we would find something and we found you. I know Jason came out and helped us but I mean we were pretty much there and found you anyway.”

“I still don’t see your point,” he sighed.

“I’ve had enough of this Jim. It’s time we came out of hiding and helped the Lost Kingdom again if you like it or not. I’m coming out and so is the rest of the tribe. It’s up to you if you come with us or not,” she said sadly.

“You mean you’re going to come out. Emma and I found you and we completed our task?” I asked happily.

“Yes we are coming out of hiding and you have found us fair and square, Zana. “Who is the person that sent you on this task?” she asked.

“Well the person who was helping us was Van,” I told her.

“The Prince?” she said to me.

“Yeah the Prince,” I said to confirm.

“Interesting,” she said.

“Why is it? I mean I know he is a Prince and all,” I began.

“Van and San are Princes but this must be both their first prober missions they have done,” she said to me.

“Oh really? I guess so I’m not sure,” I said telling the truth.

“Clearly but never mind I’m impressed with how you and Emma found us and its fair we come out of hiding because of it. Lost Kingdom needs us and they’ll get us now all thanks to you and Emma,” she beamed at me.

Emma’s POV

I opened my eyes slowly to find Zana sitting on a chair next to the bed. I sat up and wrapped my arms around her pleased to see her. “Zana what happened?” I asked as I pulled away.

“You got hurt but you’re ok now. Emma I have great news, no wait fantastic news,” she said happily.

“Go on tell me then,” I said looking excited.

“We found the Lost Tribe Emma. We found them, we did it. Can you believe it? We completed our task and they’re going to come out of hiding,” said Zana.

“Oh my god you’re kidding right?”

“No of course not I’m stating the truth, it’s all true.”

“I can’t believe it,” I said screaming.

“Me either, we actually did it,” smiled Zana.

“Indeed you did,” said a voice from the door. We both looked over to find Van standing there smiling.

“Van,” I smiled at him.

“I told you I would be seeing you soon,” he grinned before he came over to us. Zana stepped aside and Van leant into me and kissed me on the lips. His lips felt good, felt like if I could kiss him forever I would be happy.

We finally pulled apart and I smiled. “It’s great to see you,” I cheered.

“It’s great to see you too. You did it; you found them I knew you would. I had faith in you both.”

“Aww thanks Van,” I said as I got out the bed and he took my hand.

“What is going to happen next?” I asked him.

“You found the Lost Tribe and slowly and hopefully one day peace will rein again here. You two have a big decision to make. You can both go home and go back to the way your life was before or we can offer you something. You can both come and live here in the Lost Kingdom and you can bring your family,” said Van.

“What about someone I really like, well love even,” Zana said to him.

“I’m sure that will fine,” grinned Van.

“I can’t be with you can I?” I asked him.

“I’ll wait out there,” said Zana before she left. Van and I sat on the bed and he kept hold of my hand looking into my eyes. “Answer my question,” I said to him.

“It’s complicated Emma and it’s up to you if you want to go through that complication. I shouldn’t fall in love or be with someone from outside the Lost Kingdom and I’m meant to be given away to the woman my parents see fit however in some circumstances the prince can choice his own wife and queen but that is the problem Emma. If and only if you want to be with me you first have to be accepted by my parents. They must get to know you and like you and the other thing is if you want to be with me you have to become my wife and queen,” said Van.

“Van I love you, I really do. You helped me so much and I just don’t know what I would do if something happened to you or I can’t be with you so I accept that Van. I would love to be your wife and queen or princess or how it is. I’ll do anything to be with you,” I told him.

“I’m so glad you said that,” he said before his lips touched mine and we began to kiss and move closer together exploring each other’s mouths and touching certain parts of our bodies feeling alive.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys

One chapter to go now on this

I can't believe this is nearly over but I'm glad I managed to complete it. When I started this story i had no idea how it would go and i'm pretty much completed it and I'm happy I have. Thanks for all the support guys.

Comments and votes would mean a lot right now thanks, even tho they mean a lot anyway XD