Running And Growing - Chapter 3 - Meeting The QueenBee Of School

Authors Note: Okay, long while no update! Sooo Sorry, (puppy dog eyes) forgive me?!?

Okay so I am thinking...Should Carli and the guys get along? Or should I make them not always get along!?! And please any ideas, feedback or votes would like be.......AMAZING!

I really dont care if you say "This is rubbish/crap ...." Or "I really like it but you could/should ......(Your idea)"  It would mean so much if you gave your thoughts I DONT MIND!!!

One more thing I need 2 comments and 1 vote for next chapter!

Okai here is Chapter 3 (NO MORE ME BABBLEING!)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So Alyy, whats school like?" I asked. Me and Alyy were talking and joking, I really like her. She's fun and likes most things I do, espically moking the guys. "Its ok really. Although you have all the cliq's and stuff. I mean we have the populars that act like they own the bloody place but other than that it's normal. One tip: stay out of the "populars" way cos if you piss them off, they will make your life h.e.l.l" she flicked her blonde hair of her shoulder and grinned at me. "But don't worry, Its never stoped me from taking the piss!". I returned her grin with a troublesome look. She catched me eyes and she realised what I was planning, I spoke with a hint of mystery in my voice, "Oh believe me that school is about to bit off more than it can chew" ..........

"Oi Alyy, Carli dinners ready" said Niall poking his head round the door. I sighed and stood up while Alyy rolled her eyes. I hadn't realised how tired I was. I glanced at my phone and I was amazed at how long me and Alyy had been talking, Just more than 2 hours.

After trudging down the flights of stairs I saw the older guys coming out from one of the ground-floor rooms.

I saw Tanner staring at me, I headed into the kitchen. I felt Tanner getting to close for comfort. So without warning, I turned suddenly purposly bumping into Tanner. I nerly died from laughter, With Tanner falling it was like a domino affect on the other two.

Joey was on the counter "Helping" Salle make dinner, Alyy poked her heard around me so she could look at the guys. "Really? Tanner you earned that and you two should not always follow Tanner! Who knows what you will fall in next time!" She said throw her laughter. I Hight-Fived her and followed her into the connecting dinning-room

I saw a man at the head of the table, I assumed was Salle's husband. Alyy went to one side of the table so I followed taking a set next to her. I saw Tanner, Liam and Niall walk in, rubbing their backs and shoulders. They toke their places oppisite us. "We'll get you for that" grumbeld Liam. "I'd like to see you try!" stated Salle walking in with a dish in her hands. Joey was by her side but when he saw me, he came over "Can I sit next to you Carli? The boys always are too messy" he said with that "I'm just a cute kid" face, How am I ment to say no to him? "Oh course Jojo, Your right those boys are messy!" I smirked at the guys oppisite me, I only recieved glares from them.

"So your Carli then? I'm Micheal but you can call me Mike" the man said from the head of the table. I smiled and nodded my head.

Salle placed the dish on the table and removed the lid, a amazing whiff of pasta bake filled the air. I opend my nostrils and welcomed the smell. My thoughts were inturupted by Alyy. I shoke my head out of the daydream "Sorry what did you say?" I asked her but low enough so others didn't hear. She smiled, "I said you like pasta bake right?"

"Yeah, sure" I repyled. I was too busy looking at the dish of heaven. "Well Carli, Alyy and Jojo you can all have the first share before those devils over there demolish the whole thing!" Salle handed over the spoon to me.

I gave Joey his portion and got mine then handing the spoon to Alyy, delibratly taking my time just to irratate the boys.

I could see them really trying not to make some sort of remark but with a warning glance from Salle, They kept their mouths shut.

Once everyone was tucking into their meal, Salle cleard her throat. "Right Carli, Tomorrow you will be starting at eagle-west high where Alyy, Nial, Tanner and Liam go. I know you only came today and you must be tired but we need to get you enrolled as soon as possible. I phoned the principle today and made sure you had all your classes with at least one of those four, Ok?"  she said smiling at me. I shrugged my shoulder me and schools never mixed well, "Sure, aslong there isnt no uniform I'm cool with it"

The rest of the meal was fairly silence with the odd conversation now and then. I was about to help bring out the dishes when Salle stoped me, "Don't bother. I think the boys should clear up tonight. Let us girls have a rest hmm" She caught mine and Alyy's eye. "Sounds good to me Carli?" I could tell Alyy was enjoying this "Hell yeah, no objections here!" I winked at the boys who groaned with being "forced into work which didn't means video games". "I think I'll head to the study" Said Mike.

I sloped upstairs and told Alyy I was having a shower then going to bed. It wasnt till now I realised how tierd I actually was. she shrugged "Ok, see ya tommorow then. Night".

I headed into my room and picked out my towel, shampoo, conditioner, body wash and my deep purple silk tank top and short PJ's . I walked down to the bathroom at the side of the hall. Alyy told me what room was what.

I heard a shout from downstairs "BUT MOMMY I WANT CARLI TO PUT ME TO BED PLEASE MOMMY" Joey's voice was in begging mode. I heard Salle sigh, Obviously giving in. "Joey come to your room. I'll meet you there and I'll put you to bed. Okay?" I called down. My reply was a loud "Whoop". I knew my shower will have to wait. I came down the stairs to the middle level. All the girls were on the top floor, All boys on the middle and normal house stuff on the first floor. I saw Joey in a all-in-one tiger suit, OMG HE LOOKED SO CUTE! "Hey Jojo, lets get you to bed" I placed him on my hip and opend his door. I came and placed him on his bed. "Carli?" "Hmm" "Will you sing me to sleep Pweeessssss" "Ok but just for you tigger"

I sang him the lullaby my Mom used to sing

Its time my sweet child,

rest your head,

the world will wait for you.

So please for me,

Go to sleep

By the third line he was sofly snoring. I tip-toed out of his room, cafefully shutting the door. I could hear voices in the room next door. I could just make out what the voice were saying and who the owners of the voices were.

"I will be the one to hook up with her" stated Tanner

"No goof-face. I'm the best looking one here. So it will be me she falls for" replyd Liam

"Shut up, I'm the one her age so she will go for me" hissed Niall

I was bending over to stop myself from laughing, those idiots. I don't date wayyyy to much hassle.

I opend the door and walked into the room, they suddenly went silent. Trying to cover their tracks.

"Dont deny it, I listen to all of that conversation and for your information I do not date. Got. It?" I hissed with that I went back to my level and was able to finally have my shower.

I let the warm water cascade over me, washing away my exhaustion. I masaged my hair with the shampoo and conditioner. I scrubbed myself with the Cherry body-wash. After a good twenty minutes I stepped out the shower only to be battled with cold air. I dried myself and changed into my PJ's and headed into bed. Tommorow will be a looonnggg day. Sleep engaulfed me quickly and I went into a sweet sleep