Running And Growing - Chapter 1- Caught

I heard sirens behind me. Shit.

I ran round the corner. I was in another small village which I didn't know the name of. I have been running for 1 hour, people would get tierd by now but not me. I run too much to notice. I see a load of police cars ahead of me. Again Shit. I see Officer Sotan. "C'Mon Carli, you have barley stayed there and y'all already running? I know you don't get on in the program but you could atleast try" as you can tell Sotan is from Texas. I rolled my eyes "Sotan, I hate it when you Cops get the wrong idea, I was going for a run. What's the harm in that?" I know Patheltic excuse but hey, They should try staying in that hell hole for 3 weeks. "Carli, I have known ya for 7 years now. And ano that y'all wernt just going for a run, Ok? but ano that this means you don't like it there and even if I wanted you wont go back, So lets go back to the Station and we'll find y'all a place to stay the night. Then we'll help you find someone thats willing to take ya on and you like them so you won't run Ok?".

1 Hour later- In the station.

I'm bored and even that's an understatment. I've been sat here in a very uncomfable seat while Officer Sotan is trying to find me a place to stay. My Blackberry vibrates in my pocket, making me jump. Officer Sotan was my Dad's friend and has known me since my Dad died. And ever since he has looked out for me and been like a second Dad and so on my 16th birthday he gave me a present like he does every year. I was expecting money like always. But when I opened up the box there was a ready working brand-new Purple Blackberry. I was soo exsited and to this day I still thank him. He reason for the phone was I can keep contact with my friends. I pulled out the phone and opened the new text.

"Hey Carli. Where are ya now?!? Heard you went for a "Run"!!! Hey do u think Sotan would let ya stay the night at ma house??"

It was Darren. One of my best friends. We met when we were 5. When we met we hated each other and Darren used to bully me. I fought back. after a year of pure torchure he and his family moved. I thought he was gone for good. But when I was 8, he moved back. But insted of picking up where he left off, he was nice and laughed at our stupid 5 year old self's. I laughed with him and we have been friends ever since. I started typing as soon as I finishedreading the text.

"Nope, Sotan said no to Milli and You. He's trying old family friends seeing as my own family don't won't to know. Please reply its H.E.L.L Here"

I pressed send. someone in front of me cleard their throat to get my attention. I looked up to see Sotan there. He was smiling. Like real smiling, A Cop shouldn't smile right?.

"Carli, come with me" He said in a happy tone. Ugho this will not turn out good. He led me into a room where a Women looking in her mid 30's and a Guy my age sat. "Carli, meet Mrs. Salle Avenger and her son Liam Avenger". Salle smiled and held out her hand for me to shake it. "Hi Carli, Christ, you're the spitting image of you're mother!". I nodded my head she seemed nice and hell her son was fucking Hot. "Umm hi Salle, Thanks. How did you know Mom?" was all I could say, if was trying not to cheak Liam out. "We were best friends all our lives!" I smiled, I was stupid not to have remembered! "Oh My Gosh! Your THE Salle Crayson!". Salle's face widend at the comment, She opened her mouth to say somthing but Liam butted in. "Hey, I'm Liam. So you're Bad Ass? And smokin hot. Mom how am I ment to live with her? She is meant to not look too good cos now its competition with our looks" He said, Shit his voice was sexy but he's just a pretty-boy jerk. Salle shot him a glare.

"Don't bother with him." She said smirking at him "Have you got you're stuff. Hope you like us cos you're gonna live with us for the next 2 years!"

I did like them, Maybe I can survive a few years with Salle. But Liam better watch out cos if he say's anything I will have all the plesure in ripping his pretty head off.

I said good-bye to Sotan and he wished me luck. "Lets hope I don't see Y'all for the wrong reason's anytime soon!" He laughed. I waved good-bye and walked out of the station with Salle and Liam. My gaw dropped when I saw the car Salle was walking towards. A mustang convertible! I lugged my stuff into the boot of the car and slid into the mustang. The soft leather seats were amazing. I texted Darren and My other best friend of all time Milli in a 3 way text convo telling them everything.