Chapter 16 -

*3 Months Later*

Life is never really what it seems. Nor what you would want. My life well I would never have thought I would be where I am today. It's like everything that I wished for came sooner than I thought and was much better than I could hope for.

Three months had flown by quicker than I had thought. I blew out nineteen candles on my birthday, moved out to Los Angeles with my daughter and Justin, I also began modeling.

Justin's taking a short break from music to spend time with his new family. Of course his Beliebers were hesitant about his decision but he knew it was for the best.

Brianna had become quite famous with Justin's fans. Once he took her up on stage to be the One Less Lonely Girl and the whole arena was filled with a chorus of "Aww".

"Ally"

"Yes Justin?"

"Your Mum just called she said she got an earlier flight for you? Something about you being needed for a last minute fitting."

"Oh. Ok"

"If you want to finish packing your bags I'll get Bri ready to take you to the air port"

With that Justin walked out whilst I finished putting in my bathroom bag. I was dressed in black Leggings, Cream high low button up and black flats.

Once I was ready we left and headed to the airport.

"So I was thinking since you're going to be in New York for three weeks maybe me and Bri could fly out after I finish up my interviews this week."

"Yes! Then maybe after I'm done at Fashion Week we could fly up to Toronto see your dad and Jazymn, Jaxon and Ryan and all."

We arrived at LAX Private terminals and parked the car. Luckily for us we were able to drive onto the tar mats to board our plane.

It was a little hard leaving Bri because I haven't left her before she has always come with me. Once I was on the plane I found a seat and sat down. I was quite tired so decided to sleep figuring I wouldn't have much time to sleep in New York.

The next thing I remember was being woken up by an air hostess telling me that we had landed.

Walking out the airport I had security guards at my side by the time I got to customs. Once I finished in customs we walked out to the black escalade that had been ordered for me. I was blinded by the paparazzi.

Once I was in the car within 10 minutes we had arrived at the hotel and checking in. I went up to my room and got settled in. Today I had no meetings that I had known of and was able to be lazy for the rest of the day.

After my shower I dressed in some grey sweats and one of Justin's red v-necks that I snuck into my bag. I laid down on the bed and started watching movies.

------------------------

Walking down the road I walked into starbucks and ordered a venti caramel hot chocolate. When I walked out I was stopped by a little girl.

"Excuse me?"

"Yes sweetie?"

"Are you Justin Bieber's girlfriend?"

"I am."

"Can I please have a picture?"

"aha of course!"

I leant down and took a picture with the little girl.

"What's your name hunny?"

"My name is Ella. I am a really big fan of Justin's"

"Really! That's amazing. You know Justin doesn't always get to meet his fans but I can help you meet him if its ok with your mum?"

I look back up to the little girls mother.

"Justin is going to be in New York in a couple of days and I was thinking if you could meet us some where Ella could meet him?"

"Of course here is my number call me where and when and I will be sure to bring her along"

With that her mum gave me her number and left with Ella.

Some how in the past ten minutes the paparazzi had found me and were now following me down the street. I walked back to the hotel and went to my room. When I opened the door I was greeted by a sleeping Bri and Justin on the bed.

-----------------------------------