Chapter 13 -

~2 weeks late~

The past two weeks I had spent most of my time at the beach with Taylah whilst Mum worked. We spent our days at the beach or shopping. Taylah hadn't brought up Justin at all. However I knew she had told my mum soon after we arrived. 

Justin did how ever still ring me everyday expecting me to answer. Although the past couple of days not one call from Justin had come through. He hadn't even tweeted. Paparazzi however had spotted me arriving at LAX.

I had spoken to Ryan since leaving and he wasn't exactly happy with Justin and completely shut Caitlin out. 

“Taylah!” I placed my hands on her shoulder and shook her quickly. 

“What? ” She slowly sat up taking off her sun glasses, that had started to create a tan line.

“We have to head back now.” We both stood up and pulled on our shorts and grabbed our bags and headed back to my Mum's Mercedez Benz that she had let us use while we were in LA. 

When we arrived back at the house I pulled in and parked the car hopping out and walking into the downstairs kitchen. My Mum was sitting on a stool at the island. Me and Taylah put our bags onto the island and grab a bottle of water.

“Hey girls. How was the beach?” My mum spoke putting down her blackberry. She'd been glued to that thing for most of the time we have been here becuase of fashion week coming up.   

“Great, Taylah fell asleep again. I was tempted to write on her with sun screen.” I said taking a sip of my water.

“HEY! I was tired. Im going to have shower.” Taylah left the kitchen going to her room. 

“Oh hun, I forgot to tell you we have to leave tonight for New York because I have to go on the Today Show tomorrow. I hope that’s ok?” My Mum said picking back up her blackberry.  

“Thats fine. It's New York. I'm sure me and Taylah can keep our selfs occupied.” I walked over to my bag and grabbed out my phone and took a seat at the booth on the corner of the kitchen.

I decided to check my twitter first. When I opened the app it popped up to Justin's account. I clicked out of his profile and into my mentions.

@isabellabieber: @allytaylor where have you been?

@daniellerauhl: @allytaylor Why are you in LA when @justinbieber is in France?

Most were about Justin. I scrolled past the ones about Justin until I saw the odd one that didn't mention him.

@swaggy789: @allytaylor will you be having a m&g whilst in LA?

@allytaylor: @swaggy789 No sorry I'm headed to New York for fashion week with my mumma. Maybe next time? :) xox

Once I was finished replying to a few people I locked my phone and returned it to my bag.

“Ok I'm going to head up and pack. You know how long it takes me." I walked around the island and kissed my mum on the cheek and headed up the stairs to my room. 

~*~

~*~

After an hour or two of packing I just ended up packing most of the clothes I had brought into my suitcases. I placed them near my door ready to leave and took a quick shower. 

Once I got out I got dressed in some great sweat pants, a Maple Leafs shirt and some vans. I noticed that someone must have taken my bags while I was in the shower.

I grabbed my back pack with my laptop, phone and wallet in and met my mum and Taylah in the foyer.

~*~

~*~

When we arrived at LAX we boarded our plane right away and made our selfs comfortable before the plane took off. When the plane was in the air I drifted off to sleep. I was woken when we landed at JFK and was escorted off the plane and through the airport. 

When I noticed all the paparazzi in the airport I looked at the centre of attention. I froze up as I noticed who it was. It was as if Justin felt me looking at him because he looked straight at me and gave a little smile. 

Mum and Taylah had noticed where my attention was. Taylah grabbed my hand and gave it a tight squeeze and dragged me out of the ariport. 

This was a big city, I just hoped we wouldn't cross paths again. Knowing my luck, we would.

When we arrived at the hotel me and Taylah took a seat on the chairs in the lobby while my mum checked us in. 

“Did you know Justin was going to be in New York?” I asked Taylah.

“Christian told me the other day. But we weren’t meant to be coming till Thursday and I thought that we wouldn’t bump into him in such a big city." She held compassion in her eyes. "I’m sorry. I just know that if you knew Justin was going to be in New York that you wouldn’t want to come.” She said fiddiling with her hands.  

“You know what who cares if he's is here. This is New York it is pretty big. We probably wont even bump into him again. I hope.” 

“Girls were all checked in do you-“ My mum was interrupted by a sudden of flashes going off. 

At this point in time I realized I had the worst luck in the world. Out of all the hotels to stay in. I stood up and Taylah did that same. I picked up my bag and walked straight to the elevators with my mother and Taylah following.   

Once we got to our floor we parted ways with my mum and went to our suite. 

When we opened the door there was two beds, a large bathroom and a kitchen area as well as a dining and lounge area with a TV.

We chose our beds and settled in.

"Do you think you will talk to him again?"

"I'm not to sure. Part of me wants to hate him becuase I love him and the other part wants me to let it go becuase I miss him." I was torn in what to do. But right day I was taking things as they come. I wasn't completely ready for confrontation.