Chapter 9 -

Chapter 10

{Third person}

~ Next Morning~

As Ally’s alarm went off she quickly shut it off not wanting to wake Justin up. She crawled out of Justin’s arms and proceeded to the guest bedroom that Chaz would be staying in whilst she was away. She was having doubts about Chaz and Ryan living in one house. They were both pranksters and she could only wish that her house would be in one piece when she returned home. Changing the sheets and getting fresh towel. She made sure everything was in place.

Ally walked back into the room Justin was sleeping in and lied back down next to Justin. Once she was comfortably moulded into his side she began to drift off back to sleep. Justin wrapped his arms around her bare stomach and dug his head into her neck. He placed a small kiss on the crease of her neck, which made her giggle. Rolling over she now faced him and smiled.

“Morning Beautiful” Justin said as his hand rubbed across the back of her back. He could feel the goose bumps she gave him and he was proud that it was him that could give her goose bumps just by one touch.

“Good Morning. I thought you were asleep” Ally replied with a slight tint of red on her face.

The couple got out of bed and headed for the shower. Once they were fresh and dressed they headed down stairs for breakfast. While Justin made eggs and bacon Ally scanned through her twitter feed. So far she hadn’t seen any hate about her relationship but that was soon to change. With the couple going on tour together rumours were about to start. Ally knew this but wasn’t scared.

Once they finished their breakfasts Ally noticed a massive bus pull into her driveway. Waiting to see who got out she saw Scooter, Kenny and Pattie walk off the bus and went to open the door. Greeting the three she left them and walked to Ryan’s room to leave him a note on some rules. But when she opened the door there he was on his bed.

Beginning to shake him Ryan just kept swatting her hands away. “Go away. Can’t you see I’m sleeping?”

“Fine then don’t say good bye.” Once she said this Ryan realised who it was and jumped out of bed. Pulling on a fresh shirt and some pants Ally and Ryan walked back to the kitchen.

“Ryan?” Pattie said as she placed her coffee cup on the bench. Within second Ryan was gone from Ally’s side and hugging Pattie.

Pattie had been here for two months but still hadn’t seen sight of Ryan. She was always his second sun and loved him like her own. Once they finished hugging everyone said their good byes to Ryan and boarded the bus.

Everyone took their seats in the lounge area as the bus started the drive.

“So, were to first?” Ally asked. Everyone look up from their phone when Justin said “Canada then Europe.”

Justin moved closer to Ally as she settled into his side. Pattie saw the happiness on her sons face and Ally’s face. She was ecstatic about the new couple and couldn’t wait for the wedding. All the parents had picked for these two to get married. Even with the obstacles that had been thrown their ways so far, she knew they would always end up together.