♥Little things he does around school♥

♡ Stan-  Stan would make sure to accidentally leave some of his school supplies with you just so he had the excuse of coming into your lesson to get them.

♡Eric- This boy would make sure you sat together at lunch, mostly so he can eat your home cooked food because it tasted absolutely delicious to him.

♡Kyle-  Kyle would definitely love to join after-school clubs with you just so when you both leave he could say that it's dark and walk you home.

♡Kenny-  I believe Kenny would leave his stuff in your bag and locker and share the same textbooks and notes because he literally forgets where he puts his stuff 24/7.

♡Craig-  Craig would make sure he 'accidentally' leaves his blazer on the back of your chair or in your backpack just so you can wear it and also makeeveryoneknowyourhis*cough*.

♡Tweek-  Tweek would be that kid who would pull you around the corners in the hallways and give you pecks if you two run into each other during classes.

♡Token-  Token would give you small tutoring sessions during breaks in the library to help you with your weakest subject and make sure you're getting good grades in it.

♡Clyde-  This kiddo would definitely love to come late to all of his lessons because he was too busy dropping you off to yours even if it was on the other side of the building.