♥ How does he hug you ♥

Stan- I think since Stan is more an introvert if he sees you in school in the hallways he would definitely be the type of guy who would grab your hand and discreetly hug you from behind with his arms wrapped around your stomach as he nuzzles his face into your neck whilst blushing up a storm and mumble into your neck.

Eric- I can see Eric as the guy who would date the girl that everyone wants, therefore, he would like to show you off to everyone. Eric would love having you close to him by putting you into a tight, bone-crushing hug whilst wrapping his plump arms around your waist and kissing you a little too sloppily.

Kyle- Seeing as Kyle has a short temper when it comes to Eric, Kyle would be the type of guy who wants hugs all the time but would never admit it, if he is craving for your affection Kyle would storm up to you and instantly put his arms around your chest and smoosh you against his chest and then proceed to rub your cheeks with his.

Kenny- Kenny would be that guy. Yes that guy.he would 100% use his hugs to his advantage such as; if he was hugging you from the front he would squeeze you tight to make your breasts squish up on his chest, if he was hugging you from behind he would make sure your ass was firmly pressed up against his you know what.

Craig- For Craig hugs are his weak spot, hed never admit this in front of his friends but he absolutely adores your hugs. Like Kyle, he would try and hug you discreetly so no one else knows about it. Craig would loop his arms under your armpits lifting you up and forcibly putting your legs around his waist while tightly wrapping his arms around your waist. he would hug you while covering it up by making it look like he is simply carrying you.

Tweek- Tweek would love to hug you for one sole reason, and that reason only. That reason would be to smell your sweet scent as it would help him calm down a lot. I can see Tweek encasing his slender arms around your middle and sticking his nose into your hair to whiff your scent. he would use hugs as an excuse to smell you. Quite often.

Token- Since token has been brought up quite differently to the other boys, with manners and respect I can see token as a surprisingly romantic guy. Therefore when he hugs you he would place one of his arms wound your shoulders and the other one across your waist so he can appreciate your beauty on a closer level.

Clyde- This little fluff ball will not do hugs. Why you ask? well, its simple whenever he sees you he will run up to you and in a split second Clyde would jump and wrap his arms and legs around you making you fall onto the floor with his extra weight. After that, he would just lay on the floor with you laughing until you both got scolded to move. He doesn't do hugs. He simply glomps you straight.