Chapter two

"Kailee get up!" my father busted into my room.

"What what happened?" I was startled.

"Get your lazy ass out of bed and make me my god damn breakfast!” He demanded as spit flew into my face.

"But mother told me I wasn't aloud out of my room."

“I don’t care what that mutt said!” He slammed the door and ran down stairs. From a far distance I could hear him scream I'm waiting.

I stumbled out of bed and trailed down the steps. "What would you like?”

" Are you really that stupid? You know what I want. I like four sunny side eggs with buttered toast and "

"and don't forget the jelly yea yea I got It." as I headed towards the rusty old refrigerator I saw my father grabbed another beer. That was the sixth one since yesterday. "Harold we have an issue."

"God dammit! What now!" he slammed his fists onto the table knocking’ over his beer. "You little mutt! Look at what you did!”

"sorry but we are all out of eggs and also running low on bread."

"Can you do anything?" he through his empty beer bottle towards my head. I ducked as it shattered, a small piece of glass cut up a part of my forehead. “stop being a baby and get my fucking god eggs.

"How am I supposed to go to the store looking the way I am?" I stood with my arms stretched out.

"God damnit just stay in your room and die in rotten hell. I don't want to see you."

" I'll be gladly grateful to be in my room." I sprinted up the stairs and closed the door. I sat against it to secure myself from him attacking me again. 

Shane Shane Shane Shane Shane!!!!!!!!! Answer me quick please!!!!!! 

I messaged him on yahoo. As I anticipated for Shane to reply back I cleaned up my cut. After a while, my nerves were still jumping around hectically. I couldn’t stop shaking. I was too weak and I went over to my closet. I grabbed a button and started to chew it. It brought back memories from three years ago. I laid on my bed looking up at the room as I started to sweat. I took off my clothes and laid in my bed with just underwear and a bra.

~~~~~~~~~~~~FlashBack~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Shane! Shane where are you?” My voice sounded worried. Why would he abandon me in the woods by myself? Who does that? “Shane….this isn’t funny! Come here!”

“Hold on…geez, I want to make sure this is perfect for you!” He screamed from a distance.

“What are you talking about?” So I listened to him. I laid against a tree staring up at the sun as it glistened between the branches.

“Okay…You ready?” He took my hand and dragged me farther into the woods. Before I knew it, a giant castle was standing in front of me. There were three trees that were used as support to hold up a giant tree house.

            Before he could speak I ran up the steps into the house. It was bigger than our houses. It was gorgeous. It had a generator and a small TV and a Ping-Pong table? It took my breath away.

“Do you like it?” He asked as he stuck his head from the floor. I giggled at the sight and pulled him up.

He fumbled up on top of me and we were staring into each other’s eyes. His beautiful, gorgeous, blue eyes were staring into me. He looked at me like he loved me, and not as a best friend. I was so caught up in the moment that I didn’t even realize I kissed him.