Wolf Neko and Neko Yaoi

Hi am Natsuki and I am a neko wolf. My hair is dark brown and my wolf ears are black with my tail. I would always like to play with it chase it sometimes for fun. In my school are only three neko wolves and two normal neko's. I would tease and bother one of the normal neko's named Kaimu, he looks so awesome to bother and cute. Kaimu's ears are grayish almost black and his tail fluffy colored almost white as his hair. I would tease him every day and make fun of him. I hope his not that mad at me for everything I've done to him with the other two neko wolves.

"This is stupid of me!" I face palmed myself when I said those words out laud

Today I waited for him and he looked at me with his cute clear blue eyes as I looked straight at his and he blushed a bit. 'Damn he looks cute I wish I could just... Aaaahh Dirty Thoughts away...' When he got to his locker the guys smirked and we surrounded him. The guys had pushed him against his locker. I just looked at them while they did it. My body screamed save him but I was still waiting for the right moment but that was when Kizato had punched his face making him spit out blood and An kicked his legs as Kaimu fell to the ground An kept kicking him and Kizato stepped on his head.

I was taken a back by this they always just push him tell him things on his face and I would join in but hurt him. I can't handle this and for some reason I panicked

"Stop it your going to kill..." I pushed them off of Kaimu

I punched Kizato and An in the face they looked surprised at the way I hurt them and I growled at them people looked at us as one shy girl had her phone in her ear from here I could hear a woman asking her but I growled and snarled at Kizato and An. I kicked them hard making them collide with the lockers on the other side. 'There they won't stand up for a bit so I have time...'

I ran to Kaimu and I carried him bridal style. I ran off to my car and I had to pass threw the entrance were everybody looked at me confused. I know they would chase after me and kick my ass two against one I can beat them but I can't with Kaimu in my arms so I should save my little cutey... oh man I think I will vomit but save him before they hurt him more but them kicking my ass was something that will never happen but I prefer not to get Kaimu involved. When I got to the car I quickly opened the passenger door and I sat him in there and I putted his seat belt on and he looked at me puzzled but then I closed the door and ran to the drivers seat. As I entered I locked the doors and that was when Kizato bang on the window furious and so did An to the passengers side of the window.

I turned the car on and I start to drive away. With full speed to my house. It was a 10 minute drive with this speed but half an hour with the normal speed. As I got to my house I opened the passenger door and I took the seat belt off and carried him again and ran inside my house. I locked the door and as I still carried Kaimu in my arms to my bedroom were the first aid was. I opened the door to my room and I threw him on the bed. I ran to the bathroom looking for the first aid kit I felt really worried.

Kaimu's POV

He threw me on the bed and I got really scared. 'Am in a house were he might hurt me more...Maybe a house borrowed to kill people in it and they just leave it clean' Am over exaggerating thing but I am really scared. I pulled my feet up and I wrapped my arms around my knees trembling scared. I could still taste my blood in my mouth. Then I recognized everything. 'OMG am in Natsuki's house!!!' His so hot I always had a crush on him but scary at the same time because he would bully me almost all the time. But I would just kiss him right know but am too scared to even move my own body.

He came back with the first aid and he untangled my arms from my knees. He started to use the disinfectant and I just looked at him. My body trembled at the sight of him touching me but when he dabbed the desinfectant.

"Ouch that hurts" I hissed a bit as I pulled my knee away

"Stop whining you little pussy and let me heal your wounds!!!" Natsuki snapped at me as he grabbed my knee and held it into place

Why is he doing this he made my life miserable but there was something attracting me to him that my heart won't stop beating for him. His hand held my knee in place because I would try and flinch away and I felt sparks and shocks just by his touch 'Wow his touch on my skin sent sparks threw my arm and it stopped at my heart making it beat faster'. He stop with the disinfectant and bandaged the wounds. It felt nice to be with my crush it made me want to rape 'No dirt things away from my mind!' But him he just made my mind think ways I couldn't dream of doing but I took my mind away from what I wanted to do with him and just looked to the side.

He had finished "I am done!!" We wore face to face.

I blushed really hard and I said in a nerves state "O-Ok"

I wanted to kiss him and hug him tightly but I didn't. I looked to the other way and I feel his hand on my chin and I felt him force me to look at him. As my face moved to his, he had gave me a kiss on the lips. It felt really nice, my shocked self became calm and kissed him back. 'Nnnnn... Soooo gooood!'

Natsuki deepened the kiss as our tongues fought for dominants but he won. He explored my mouth tasting me and my blood. But then I tasted something else it was his blood, my blood tasted like metal but his tasted like some sort... of I don't know but I don't care. 'If I could stay like this for ever!' His hands lowered teasing me as my member hardened and throbbed. His hand laid touching my member. That felt good I left a moan escape from my mouth. 'Am in heaven...' I just can't believe this. WE'RE kissing. In his house. Oh no. We're alone.

First Yaoi book tell me how I did and if you want to be added to this book just comment it and I'll add you, K and hope u guys liked it.

Edited :D