Chapter 5

2 Months Later

Kelianna

It was Friday, February 2nd & Kel had to miss this day at school because I was sick.

Seasons start to change & your allergies get to acting up. (FACTSSS🤧)

She had tissues stuffed up her nose because her nose had been so runny due to her not taking her Singular Allergy medicine.

Laying on my bed scrolling through my newsfeed on instagram I stumbled upon a picture of her.

Nyda was indeed pregnant. 4 months to be exact. & like no other Kel had these bitches pressed.

Kel & Jay had made it official just 2 weeks ago. Call her dumb but Jay had her sprung.

Speaking of Jay, Kel had just got a text from him asking if she wanted anything to eat.

& of course Kel being Kel she said yes & asked for Zaxbys 5 Hot Honey Mustard Chicken Strips. (btw my favvv place)

He replied with "fat ass" but she didnt pay him any mind, she was hungry as hell.

Kel continued to scroll through her timeline while she turned on the song "Fed Up" by Layton Greene through her speakers.

.............

"We can't be doing this anymore. I told you time & time again that this is wrong." Jay had said to the girl who sat beside me on the passenger side.

"Do you think I give a fuck?" She replied smartly rolling her neck.

" I swear I hate ghetto ass bitches." Jay thought to himself & it was true. He liked his to be all about her shit & moreso on the classy side but only fought when needed. Like Kel.

"Tyani, this can't be happening & we both know it's wrong broo."

"That bitch walks around thinking she all high & almighty meanwhile her nigga fuck the shit out of me." Tyani said mumbling the last part to herself.

"Look I don't want you, that's my girl, you're her friend & you're her brother's girlfriend. This is not right & you know this." Jay said to her.

It was indeed true, Malik & her had been going together for a couple of months now.

Tyani just grabbed her shoes, slammed his car door & stormed off getting into her car.

Jay just shook his head & drove off heading to Kel's house. He needed to get his act together & he needed to QUICK.

He shot Kel a text saying he was outside & to unlock the door.

The reason for that was because his dad & her mom actually weren't working out. His dad had a whole other family that nobody knew nothing about so they cancelled the whole engagement & Jay didn't talk to his dad anymore.

Jay got his own apartment that he'd paid for with money he had saved up for when times got rough.

Jay walked through the house going to Kel's room. He sat her food down on her nightstand.

She didn't even acknowledge him, she just hurriedly grabbed her plate which she had been craving for forever.

Opening her plate she frowned & looked up at Jay who was too busy in his phone to notice her.

Tyani was actually making slick as tweets about him & Kel on twitter & he texted her & told her to take it down before she had caused something she would regret later.

He was soooo busy in his phone, Kel bumped passed him going into the kitchen to put her food she couldn't enjoy in the refrigerator because it was cold.

Somebody would eat it eventually so she didn't care, she would rather go buy her fresh food than to eat those cold ass chicken tenders.

Jay followed behind her questioning her about what her problem was.

She simply ignored him while walking back up the stairs to her room with him on her tail.

Before she could even try to slam the door in his face, he blocked the door & pushed her on the bed.

"FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM YO? YOU ALWAYS DOING UNNECESSARY SHIT!" he yelled at her.

Kel looked frightened by his tone & shed a couple of tears. She told him to get out quietly while walking into the bathroom.

It brung her so many memories of her mother & father & that was the last thing she wanted at the time.

Kel's father used to yell & abuse her mother any chance he could get when he was drunk.

When Jay pushed her on the bed & screamed in her face a bunch of flashbacks came back & she was already sensitive so that didn't make it any better.

Jay thought he we went a little overboard but all in all he felt like she just caught a attitude with him for no reason.

Later On That Day:

"I know Kam, but it just brought back memories." Kel said sitting on her bed talking to Kam about the altercation earlier.

"He hasn't even texted me all day. I just know I was doing THAT much.."

Little did Kel know after Jay left he went to fuck his 'babymom' . He didn't know why he continue to cheat but he just can't be held down.

Kam & Kel had been good friends & she considered him as her bestfriend.

Of course Nyda was upset because she didn't like her & she was associating with her cousin.

Kam told her he'll call her back. & Kel replied with a simple okay.

Not even 2 minutes later somebody was knocking at the door.

When she went to open the door there stood Tyani & Nyda waiting on the other side.

OOOOOPPP TEA TIME 🐸

What yall think??

VOTE..

Comment..

Kel in the MM